BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
ahleighya s.
powder springs
I always found my self-looking at these products and being annoyed at how expensive they were. But now sadly I'm hooked. It soaks right into my hair stands like nothing else I've ever used. I do recommend this to all because it is great for all hair types and is well worth the cost.
sophie g.
Very small size which is why I docked a star, you're better off purchasing the regular size. The oil itself is fine. It smells pretty good and doesn't leave your hair feeling oily, ironically.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the smell - but not a huge fan of the product. I use such a minimal amoutn and it always makes my hair look greasy and brassy. Mind you, I stay away from my roots, us just a dab of it on the palm of my hands and rub it with my other hand before putting it on the ends of my hair and brushing it out. I do this when my hair is damp and blow dry it. Plus side, does make my hair softer, but I can really only use it at all to help tame split ends.
Liana G.
Newark, NJ
The best product for your hair!!! I put it on my ends before blow dry my hair. It smells amazing and makes my ends be smooth, my whole hair looks so good and smooth ! Never need to worry about broken ends or damages in my hair! This produs is my hair savior! I also have it in the travel size because I have it with me every time I travel and I use it regularly ! Price point is amazing! You won’t regret start using this product!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
This stuff smells incredible! I've been using this stuff for years and years now. I remember reading somewhere that applying a few drops of this to damp hair before bed would give you amazing hair and boy was that right! My hair is so smooth and shiny form using this product. It soaks right into your hair and doesn't make your hair heavy at all. It's worth the price.
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
This product is one of the best smelling hair products I use. It makes my hair softer and more manageable. One bottle lasts a long time. I think that for what you get and how long it lasts that the price is appropriate.
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This is my mother's, but I've used it before. I use it when I feel like my hair is getting dry and brittle. I like it a lot and it seems to work well! I've actually been meaning to get some of my own, so I do recommend!
Depenny R.
Jersey city, NJ
Was introduced to this product by my hairstylist. BEST THING EVER!! You can use it daily. It leaves the hair smooth, shiny, and healthy looking. Allows your hair to be more manageable. I recommend this for anyone dry, normal, curl, straight. It's great!!!
Amalia A.
This is a perfect travel size for the original Moroccan oil treatment. Since it can be used on the skin as well as the hair I like to keep one on hand always. I carry one in my center console of my car and in my purse.
Michele E.
Smells great. Works well, hydrates my hair.  Love the packaging.  I use the product whenever I wash my hair.  Halfway through blow drying my hair, I add the oil. Bought it from Ulta.  Just love it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora