BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
I have used this hair serum for years. It's a great formula that actually soaks into your hair and doesn't leave it looking oily. I recommend using it on freshly towel dried hair and combing it through before styling. Or on dry hair, use it lightly on the ends and throughout for a little smoothing and added shine. The scent is amazing, people will compliment you!
Amie D.
San Luis Obispo
I love this stuff! It smells so incredibly amazing and works just as good as it smells! I have tried so many other oils that smell similar and claim to work the same but this one is the only Moroccan oil that does what it says it does. It lasts quite a while too.
Zunnilda R.
Providence, RI
Had been using this oil in my hair for quite a long time,great results doesn't weight it down and doesn't feel greasy at all. Super shiny hair. Also works great for oily skin specilly those areas that tend to be patchy.
Yamel R.
Chambersburg, PA
AMAZING! Can I just write that? I just love how good it's to my hair and I just love it for real. Leave my hair really soft and is easy to use too, perfection in a bottle. Is a serum and I use it either when I curl my hair or when I use it straight. Satisfied!!!
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is magic! Great for all hair types. Helps to strengthen and promote shine. I have a dry scalp and this helped the problem in a matter of days! Use just a small amount to see BIG results! I recommend this product, easy to use, well priced and amazing results!
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
This used to be my favorite hair product, but I feel like the formula has changed. Now it seems sticky and less absorbent, and I always purchase from the salon! The smell is still fabulous, but I dont think that I will continue using this product at the moment.
Sky G.
Lakewood, CO
If you have dry, damaged hair, this oil will work miracles! It is the most effective hair product I've ever used and the scent is to DIE for! It helps if your hair has been damaged by heat and dyes. All in all it's amazing
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Works great and smells great all while making your hair very soft and helps protect it from heat and damage. Just be sure that you use only a little bit because too much is not a good thing, and you'll look like a grease ball. It it a little on the pricey side.
Melanie S.
Huntington, NY
Really nice product. Smooths hair and makes it look healthy if it’s dry from styling. Smells nice enough and I trust the ingredients in this brand’s products. A little goes a long way, but it does sink in nicely to hair so it won’t look weighted down or greasy.
Akansha T.
hands down the best money i have spent on my hair. It makes my hair so smooth and so shiny. I am so stingy when i use it because it is SO expensive. although it is worth it. way better than any other brand i've used. I buy it from the place i get my hair cut
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora