BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
This is my go-to product after I shower. I put it on when my hair is damp and let it air dry. Crispy ends and frizz are a thing of the past! A friend actually recommended this to me, and now I swear by it! If your hair is as damaged, dry and dull as mine ways, I suggest you give this a try!
Monique H.
Addison, TX
I get my hair bleached so when I say my hair is damaged I mean it. I’ve used a lot of different products and oils to help heal my hair and keep it healthy and this oil has proven to be one of the best hair products I’ve ever used. It is absolutely worth every penny.
Kim S.
Bentonville, AR
Absolutely love this serum! The smell is not only amazing, but you get amazing results after using this serum. I color my hair once a month and I curl it almost very other day. This serum hydrates my hair while leaving it baby soft. The added shine is just a bonus.
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
They use this on me in the salon that I go to n I am in love with my hair! I cut my hair shoulder length summer 2016 and it is past my bum now spring 17'. My hair is shiny all the time and it used to be dry !
Kahyah P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love the smell of this oil. My hair has a beautiful luster and shine to it after I use this and it last a while. I have thin, dark brown curly hair and this oil also helps make my curls more defined. I'd but again for sure.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
This hair oil is awesome! It always leaves my hair super shiny and silky. I like to use this mostly on my ends to prevent any split-ends and tame my frizz. This is definitely worth the money! I would absolutely recommend it!
Chelsea B.
Amazing! No better oil. It isn't heavy. I use this wet and dry to Polish and hydrate. Since using I have noticed such a difference in the health of my hair. You hardly have to use any product so the bottle lasts forever!
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
I apply this treatment 1-2 times a month and it nourishes my dry hair like a thristy hay bail! The florida sun and ocean water do a real number on my hair, leaving it dry, frizzy, and all over the place. After using this my hair was shiny and felt full and smooth.
Mary B.
I use this every time after I wash my hair and it's perfect for my dry, brittle ends. It makes my hair look silky and healthy and I can definitely tell it helps my hair a lot. I would totally recommend this and it's not crazy expensive either!
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff makes your hair so soft! I have super dry and damaged hair and this oils makes it look so shiny and soft I love it ! It's not too bad for the price and it will let you FOREVER. A little goes a long way for sure.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora