BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
This has been my go-to serum for at least 5 years. It's lightweight, and helps tame my flyaways. I know exactly what I'm getting from this product each time I use it, which is great! It doesn't weigh my hair down either, so at the end of the day, my hair is still voluminous. Would definitely continue purchasing!
Erika C.
Springfield, NJ
I have thick, curly hair. It is very damaged from all the coloring I do to it and I recently just bleached my whole head (don't use black box dye guys!!!). Anyways I use this treatment on my hair and it restores the oils into my hair and doesn't make it seem as dry.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff makes my hair feel amazing! I have oily hair up top or dry hair at the ends and it’s typically frizzy after I get done blow drying it but if I add a little bit of that to the ends and brush up towards the roots after my shower it is like I have a silk main after!
Victoria S.
This is my go to in my curly hair routine. I put it on after I wash my hair and it eliminates almost all frizz and leaves my hair so soft. Well worth the price and is great. It is my number one staple in my hair care routine.
Jenn M.
This Oil does wonders ! I use this oil for fly sways and for smoothing . You can use a little each day or you can also use it as a treament . It lasts a long time and it's a wonderful brand ! It smells pretty good too! Very satisfied and I will be purchasing again !
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I really liked this before I was introduced to dry oil. You can't use this every day because it will weigh your hair down. It is very nourishing and will give your hair great shine . Very satisfied with this brand and product
Stephanny H.
Hollister
love the way this make my hair feel! I've used so many different products, the price is good, its affordable. I used this product almost every day! I bought it from a beauty salon I got my hair done at. I would buy this product again I love what is does to my hair
Kortney N.
Denver
I absolutely love the smell of this oil. I have very dry hair and this oil really seems to help keep it in check! It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. The light is great for my blonde hair as well. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair.
Haley C.
Suffolk, VA
My absolute favorite hair serum hands down! I purchased this on their website and shipping was super fast! This serum is a little pricey but 100% worth every penny! It gives super smooth hair and takes away frizz! I reccomend this to all my hair care junkies!
Mackenzie D.
Chattanooga, TN
Just started using this stuff and it hasn't let me down. Puts an awesome shine and youthful look to my hair. The smell isn't overpowering either and I've gotten many compliments lately for how shiny and healthy my hair looks.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora