BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jade L.
This product helps me with my frizzy hair in the summer and my dry hair in the winter. This product helps me have soft smooth shiny hair and it does not look oily on me. I normally find it at target or CVS.
Danielle R.
This Moroccan Oil Treatment works wonders for my hair! Very easy to apply and it leaves your hair feeling amazingly smooth and HEALTHY. It is filled with vitamins and antioxidants that helps you achieve that healthy looking hair!
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
I really like this product. I would defintally buy this again. My hair is super dry and frizzy and this stuff hydrates it so much. Kind of heavy for my hair though. Not a product for people with super thin hair especially if your hair is oily. You wouldn't want this.
Suzanne C.
I love This oil!! It makes your hair so smooth and sleek! It's looks so good and clean and fresh after each use!! It has a nice scent too!! It's very effective for all hair types and it works so good!!
Tiffany G.
Sulphur Springs
this stuff is awesome.  My hair dresser uses when wet and then applied a little more when dry to my super over processed and dry hair and it magically made my hair soft and manageable.  Smells good too.  A little expensive but a little goes a long way.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I used this treatment and it left my hair looking too greasy for my liking. I wasn't a big fan and was a little disappointed because I have pretty dry hair and had heard great things. But I didn't really achieve a natural moisture look.
Anne W.
Liked it! Made my hair so so so soft but at the same time felt it got a little bit oily. Do love the smell though! It was very nice. I may like Aegean oil more though. Overall positive! Would recommend if your hair is super dry.
Yashira R.
lancaster, pa
This is definitely a holy grail beauty product for me! I have very curly hair and it tends to be dry. This oil makes my hair healthier and softer. I use it at night after I wash my hair and in the morning my curls are stunning.
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
My hair has been through some better days and this cream helps my hair feel like brand new each time I use it! The phrase a little goes a long way totally applies here, the product is a bit heavy so I'd suggest starting with the smallest amount and work you way up :)
Sana B.
I absolutely, 100% swear by and recommended this product. I have had so many people ask me what I use and I always tell them about this brand and this product. Although it is a bit pricey, it is really worth every single penny!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora