BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This product keeps my hair protected and shining all the time! I use it post blow drying every time I get out of the shower. I love the smell and I love the smooth, shiny look it gives to my hair.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is a cult favorite for a reason! This is a godsend for anyone with color treated, bleached and/or damaged hair! You can really see a difference after just one use! It keeps the hair smooth and shiny without looking greasy.
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
Ok if you're debating this product, you NEED to just get it already. It is an amazing hair product. I have super curly hair and I noticed that after I use it my frizz goes away and when I go to style my hair it leaves it not only silky but soft and shinny. Totally recommend.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I have always used this. This is the best hair oil you can get. You apply it as soon as you get out of the shower to damp or dry hair and it will have your hair smelling and feeling softer and healthier thanit ever has before. Tried and true. This is an OG product for me for sure yall 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Luna C.
philadelphia
I try this oil, it depends on your hair type, I have a medium curly afro and I would apply this oil to my hair and it would make some of my curls become dry. It does help with little hairs that stick out, I use it on some of the dry parts of my hair. Overall it was ok.
Veronica A.
I've always loved this oil for some shininess to my hair. It does make my hair get oilier faster, and that's because I don't get anywhere. Ear my roots when applying. I'm still satisfied with what this product does for my hair.
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
I have light thin blonde hair and use the light formula. Perfect for the ends of my hair no more frizz, makes it shiney, smells great. If you have thinner hair use the light formula the regular might make your hair too greasy.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
You need to try this at least once in your hair lifetime. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells so lush and leaves your hair super soft and shiny ❤ I use it about 2 times a week and that makes my hair so gorgeous ❤
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
I really like this product. I would defintally buy this again. My hair is super dry and frizzy and this stuff hydrates it so much. Kind of heavy for my hair though. Not a product for people with super thin hair especially if your hair is oily. You wouldn't want this.
mckell s.
I love this oil!! It is so great to put on your hair, and it meets your expectations every time. It does exactly what it says. It's great for those days that you slept on your wet hair; and now you're hair's all frizzy and crazy, put this on it and it takes that away.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora