BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
mckell s.
I love this oil!! It is so great to put on your hair, and it meets your expectations every time. It does exactly what it says. It's great for those days that you slept on your wet hair; and now you're hair's all frizzy and crazy, put this on it and it takes that away.
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
My hair has been through some better days and this cream helps my hair feel like brand new each time I use it! The phrase a little goes a long way totally applies here, the product is a bit heavy so I'd suggest starting with the smallest amount and work you way up :)
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I have always used this. This is the best hair oil you can get. You apply it as soon as you get out of the shower to damp or dry hair and it will have your hair smelling and feeling softer and healthier thanit ever has before. Tried and true. This is an OG product for me for sure yall 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
You need to try this at least once in your hair lifetime. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells so lush and leaves your hair super soft and shiny ❤ I use it about 2 times a week and that makes my hair so gorgeous ❤
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
I used this treatment and it left my hair looking too greasy for my liking. I wasn't a big fan and was a little disappointed because I have pretty dry hair and had heard great things. But I didn't really achieve a natural moisture look.
Caitlin H.
Kansas City, MO
I have very long hair that I try to avoid washing more than I have to, which can leave me with some pretty gnarly looking ends if I'm not careful. MorrocanOil has totally changed the game for me. It's thoroughly moisturizing without being heavy, and the scent is great without being overwhelming.
Suzanne C.
I love This oil!! It makes your hair so smooth and sleek! It's looks so good and clean and fresh after each use!! It has a nice scent too!! It's very effective for all hair types and it works so good!!
Liza D.
Los Angeles, CA
It's lightweight, smells nice, and does the trick to fix any frizzy style. The only real trick of using this stuff is making sure product build up isn't an issue: its easy to use too much and look greasy! Don't waste your oil!
Yashira R.
Lancaster, PA
This is definitely a holy grail beauty product for me! I have very curly hair and it tends to be dry. This oil makes my hair healthier and softer. I use it at night after I wash my hair and in the morning my curls are stunning.
Ang S.
After a long hot summer playing in the sun and water I need this extra nourishment for my weathered hair! Love the way the product smells and makes my long dark wavy hair feel full of life again!  Helps prevent frizz from humidity also because who likes frizzzzz?!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora