BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I got this in my Ipsy bag one month and now it’s an absolute necessity for my daily hair care. I use it as a finishing oil and it helps tame and sleek my sometimes frizzy hair but also adds much need moisture and relief to my hair!
Jada S.
Spangle, WA
I think this product has helped with my hair growth and strengthening I use it in combination with It 12-In-One Amazing Leave-In Treatment 5.1 oz and my hair looks amazing. It’s never frizzy and it’s shinny and beautiful.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best of the best, I have very long, dry, color and heat damaged hair, it's also very frizzy. I use this oil regularly and it greatly improves the shine, texture and strength of my hair.
Brandy M.
Climax
I Am obsessed with Moroccan oil the smell is so amazing.... and the amazing uses it’s amazing for ur hair but it’s also amazing for ur skin and hairdressers.... you can mix a few drops in color it helps condition while ur coloring... it’s not the cheapest but! It will be worth the money, every last drop! I make sure I keep it on hand for clients every time I finish a style, it gives amazing shine and makes the hair soft and gorgeous!!
Paige B.
Meridianville, AL
This product was a lifesaver! Even though I have combination to oily skin this was amazing ! it made my hair look healthier and shinier after the very first use! I would definitely use it again and again. The only reason why I gave it four stars, is because my hair tends to be oily at the roots so it was not as effective as I have hoped. #Shiny :)
Melanie R.
Kingwood , TX
I tried this line on a recommendation from my salon, and I was so happy I did!! Not only does this smell amazing it works fantastic. I have fine hair but a lot of it, works great for blow drys and touch ups for the ends. I have colored hair and it really makes a difference to how the cuticle lays and the color shines. This is a Must have product ladies in your hair car arsenal. Great great product line and I am a repeat customer for sure.
Depending on my mood, I use it on either damp hair or dry hair. I usually air dry but if I am in a rush I will use a hair dryer. It leaves my hair feeling soft, silky, and shiney. This helped reduced the frizziness where my hair has shorter layers. A little goes a long way with this oil, so using a penny size amount on the ends of my hair is just right. If I use anymore, my hair will feel weighed down and greasy. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I always assumed the benefits of Moroccanoil had to be overblown or at least slightly exaggerated, but I recently got a small sample and I am dreading the day it runs out. A little goes a long way with this product, and it makes my hair so manageable, shiny, and smooth. I’m legitimately blown away by how much of a holy grail product this has immediately become to me. In fact, I think it’s underrated. I will be more than glad to buy a full size of this product once my sample runs out.
ahleighya s.
powder springs
I always found my self-looking at these products and being annoyed at how expensive they were. But now sadly I'm hooked. It soaks right into my hair stands like nothing else I've ever used. I do recommend this to all because it is great for all hair types and is well worth the cost.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Love the smell - but not a huge fan of the product. I use such a minimal amoutn and it always makes my hair look greasy and brassy. Mind you, I stay away from my roots, us just a dab of it on the palm of my hands and rub it with my other hand before putting it on the ends of my hair and brushing it out. I do this when my hair is damp and blow dry it. Plus side, does make my hair softer, but I can really only use it at all to help tame split ends.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora