BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Miranda C.
Columbus, GA
The Moroccan oil has been great for my split ends. I tend to use it right after the shower to the tips of my hair. The serum is long-lasting and leaves my hair soft for the day. It also has a nice scent that is not over powering with normal shampoo and conditioner.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I wish this were more affordable. The smell is just heavenly. I would wear it as perfume. As far as texture, its very thick and syrup like. Heavy on the silicone. Lovely though. Im currently using its dupe by the One N Only Argan. It doesn't even come close to the same quality.
Sarah W.
I love this product! Not only does it add moisture back to my hair, it cuts down on the frizz, and it doesn't make my hair hard to brush through while blow drying. And it lasts a long time. If you're blonde, get the Light formula.
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
i normally dont like to use oil treatments on my hair because i hate the oily feel afterwards but this one did wonders for my hair. made it super soft to the point i couldnt stop touching it. the oilyness wasnt to bad either. i would definitely recommend using this for your hair!
Melissa H.
I first used the Moroccanoil Treatment back when I was getting my hair done for my wedding. Thinking back on it, I can remember the smell. Nothing overpowering, just an enjoyable scent. My hair looked incredible that day and I've been using all of the Moroccanoil products ever since.
Iris F.
I love the smell of this oil! (It's strong, but not too potent.) I usually use this product as a finish for my hair, post-wash and styling with something for my curls. Also great post-straightening! I'm going to see what other products are out there before buying again.
Bethany D.
Anderson, SC
I love this product because it gives my hair shine when it is showing some damage. However a tiny bit goes a long way! I’ve made the mistake of using too much before and it makes my hair look greasy. If you use the right amount it’s a great addition to your hair routine!
Alicia M.
Love the smell it last all day and it works amazing on colored hair it doesn't drain out the color it's an it pricey but over all it gets the job done compared to other products I've used in the past
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
So good! This leaves my normally dry and course hair feeling soft and smooth, it is pricey but I have seen such a difference when using this that I do think it is worth it. I use it both as a mask once a week, and as a leave in treatment in my ends after I take a shower.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
The Moroccanoil Treatment Original is so so so good for my hair! I have naturally blonde, curly, fine hair, so I usually need some sort of oil to weigh it down a bit and moisturize my frizz.  This oil leaves my hair hydrated and silky, perfect for right before I straighten it!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora