BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
Best hair oil you'll ever use. This a tiny bit on the ends goes a long way! It tops every oil I've used. I recommend to every client. It smells amazing also. Too much can leave your hair oily you just need a pea size / dime size amount depending on the thickness of your hair.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
The Moroccanoil Treatment Original is so so so good for my hair! I have naturally blonde, curly, fine hair, so I usually need some sort of oil to weigh it down a bit and moisturize my frizz.  This oil leaves my hair hydrated and silky, perfect for right before I straighten it!!
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is ok to be used when using a lot of heat on your hair. Otherwise it makes my hair too oily. I still use it occasionally, but I would not repurchase.
Kalyn B.
Love Moroccan oil so much! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny but not oily. It smells amazing and it is one of the only treatments that I use for my fine, thin hair. I will continue to purchase this.
Ashley S.
I highly recommend this product it works wonders on dry damaged hair. I have natural curly frizzy hair and I use this about once a week and it helps repair my split ends.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
This is the best for pulled back, sleek hairstyles . I use it every time I pull my hair up in a bun or ponytail. It tames flyaways and doesn't look oily. It makes your hair soft and manageable. I love it. It's a staple in my beauty bag.
jenna l.
jackson
This is great! It can be hard to use if you have oily hair already, but it is great when your hair is in need of a lift of life. It is easy to use and it smells amazing. I was a little disappointed since I tend toward more oily hair, but on those dry days this is great!
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
Hands down my favorite hair oil! Have been using this stuff forever. Love the way it smells and how great it makes my hair feel! Calms the frizz and adds that extra shine
Zanna W.
Split end, color treated life saver. I apply this to my ends almost every day. It is effective, non-greasy. I have bleached blonde hair and is dry at ends and oily at the scalp. Amazing value for the miracle work it does. I will buy as long as it's stocked at Sephora :)
Alexa B.
Lodi, CA
This oil is my hair's life-saver! I put this in my hair every day, and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny, and is making my hair look and feel healthier. My hair is pretty damaged from heat and color so this relieves my hair. This is always my go to for gifts as well.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora