BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chelsea G.
I love using Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Ornament on my hair. My hair is naturally curly, but I where it straight a lot. This serum makes my hair smoother, less fizzy, and adds a great shine. I always get compliments on how soft and shiny my hair looks.
Katiannah B.
Orlando, FL
one of my favorite brands in the world is Moroccan oil. It works wonders for my hair and skin and nothing really compares to it. I have very coarse curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and silky. i would most definitely buy again!
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
This is a really nice treatment for dry scalp!! All the others leave my hair too greasy! It is a little pricey but works amazing so it's worth it! I would definitely buy this again when mine runs out. Of course there is always room for improvement but it worked AMAZINGLY!!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I recently had my hair fried after trying a new salon and it's so dry, this product is so amazing it makes my hair so shiny, smooth and smells INCREDIBLE!! Cannot even tell you how amazing a must-have in your everyday beauty arsenal!
Mel P.
I think this is what I recieved in a package and I wasn't too terribly impressed. It didn't leave my hair feeling amazing, but it also didn't ruin it it in any way. Felt almost a little waxy. I'd probably use it again but it's not something I'll go out of my way for.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
I have really thick dry frizzy hair so I have to use a serum. This is my favorite. I have to use more than the suggested amount but it just works so well. It's more pricey then others but it just works. And it smells like vacation!
Aleena D.
Carrollton, TX
This is one of my favorite hair serums. I got it a couple years ago and it smells like heaven! You only need very little for your hair and it will keep it healthy and shiny, especially before you blow dry your hair. I don't think I would change anything about this product!
Regan C.
Hands down my favorite hair serum/oil ever since I first tried it about six or so years ago. The smell is amazing and long-lasting, and it really does make my hair softer, sleeker, shinier without seeming greasy. I use it every time I wash my hair. #1 go-to hair care brand.
Jessica O.
This has helped my hair significantly. I have dry ends but an oily scalp. But this treatment worked very well for my hair without making my roots even more oily.
Crystal B.
Independence, IA
I have really fine hair and was skeptical about putting oil in it at first because I thought it would weigh my hair down, but it doesn't at all. My hair dries so much faster when I use this and is a lot softer. You only need a dime size amount, so a bottle goes a long ways.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora