BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
Moroccan oil is light which I love. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and makes it easy to style. I love using a little after I curl my hair because it adds an extra bounce.
Mel P.
I think this is what I recieved in a package and I wasn't too terribly impressed. It didn't leave my hair feeling amazing, but it also didn't ruin it it in any way. Felt almost a little waxy. I'd probably use it again but it's not something I'll go out of my way for.
Gabriella C.
This is a classic for a reason. It's the first serum of its kind that I've used for my curly, thick hair. My mom has thin, wavy hair and loves it as well. It smells great, and is a good value for the price. You can get others for cheaper, but this one is pretty reasonable.
Codie L.
My favorite oil for hair. I have very fine hair and love the fact that this doesn't weigh it down. I have tried many oils/smoothing products and I always go back to Moroccanoil® Treatment Original. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants shiny, silky hair.
Hanna W.
Sloughhouse, CA
This stuff works wonders on your hair! It not only leaves my hair feeling so soft, it smells amazing too! I put this on the tips of my damp hair after every shower. I cannot live without this stuff! A little bit of product goes a long way, so it is definitely worth the price
Ana R.
This product is very nurturing. How ever, because I have thin hair I have to use a little amount due to the fact that it is very thick. I also use it as a leave in treatment sometimes, were I put a general amount in the ends and sleep with it on.
Katiannah B.
Orlando, FL
one of my favorite brands in the world is Moroccan oil. It works wonders for my hair and skin and nothing really compares to it. I have very coarse curly hair and it leaves my hair soft and silky. i would most definitely buy again!
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
Moroccanoil is one of my fave hair care brands to use. I especially love their leave-in and hair oil products because they often leave my hair shiny and looking healthy. I also like how easy they are to use and makes styling my hair so easy.
Lindsay M.
This stuff smells amazing and always makes my hair super soft and shiny. I've repurchased it numerous times! It's very easy to use. Just put a pump or two on your damp hair and either blow dry or let your hair air dry! It's awesome!
Kayla S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this stuff after every shower and it does wonders for frizzy hair. I've used it for almost a year now and my hair is definitely healthier now than it was back then. It also smells amazing so basically it's the hair holy grail.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora