BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Polly C.
Los Gatos, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my favorite hair oil. It smells so good, and it truly nourishes my hair. It doesn't actually make your hair look oily (unless you put a ton near your roots of course). Every time I dry my hair, straighten, or curl, I run this through my hair and it calms frizz and leaves a nice shine.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
Moroccan oil is light which I love. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and makes it easy to style. I love using a little after I curl my hair because it adds an extra bounce.
Maria S.
Boston
I am using this product for a couple of years now, since my stylist in Ireland recommended it. This oil leaves my hair shiny and soft without weighing it down or making it feel greasy, which I think is basically the dream when your hair has on most days a mind of its own:)
Gabriella C.
This is a classic for a reason. It's the first serum of its kind that I've used for my curly, thick hair. My mom has thin, wavy hair and loves it as well. It smells great, and is a good value for the price. You can get others for cheaper, but this one is pretty reasonable.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I have very long thick blonde hair. It is sometimes color treated. This is a good oil for smoothing mine out and taking away frizz. It also makes it feel healthy and gives it a nice shine. There are lots of hair oils on the market right now but I would repurchase this one.
Morgan M.
Newburgh, IN
This stuff is AMAZING!!  I have really damaged and dry hair and this product brings it back to life!  I use it constantly.  Makes a huge difference in the texture and appearance of my hair.  Doesn't make my hair super oily which is a huge plus since it is an oil based product!
Heather W.
Los Angeles
I have been living with this oil for 3 years. I take it with me every where and I actually treated my hair loss with it. It is a great nourishing for hair and will not make my hair oily or shinny at all, the smell is too crazy amazing! I can not live one day without it!
Kaitlyn H.
This is my absolute favorite hair oil I've ever used! It hydrates and helps my splits ends beautifully. I usually put this on either after I've styled my hair or on a day that my hair is feeling a bit too dry (even if I plan on wearing it up that day) it smells amazing too!
Patricia H.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love this product for not only my hair but for my skin too.  It has a very nice pleasant scent.  It is soft and relaxing.  I have naturally brown hair but highlight it.  The oil is fairly priced and lasts a long time.  It performs well on my hair and helps keeps my hair soft.
Brooke 🌻.
I like Morracan Oil products. I always have. I love how soft they make your hair. However sometimes they can make hair sit very flat on the head and you get no volume. Only apply this to midshaft of the hair and down. Very little amount of product so you don’t get too oily !
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora