BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
brianna l.
I love the Moroccanoil scent so much! I use the oil when my hair is damp after the shower and every night before bed so it can absorb into my hair. I have the light version of the oil which isn't as moisturizing as the original but still good if you don't want your hair weighed down.
Madison K.
Moroccanoil Treatment Oil smells like Heaven although how greasy it makes your hair is closer to Hell. I don't understand what all of the hype is about. It does help with frizz but that is about it. I will not be purchasing again and I don't recommend that you do either.
Charlotte B.
Bloomington, IN
With course curly hair, I need all the moisture I can get and this product definitely provides. It's worth every penny and aids in keeping my hair soft and healthy. It's light enough for daily use, however still penetrates down enough to aid in the repair of an damaged strands.
Emily K.
I have been using this oil for years it's my go to. I use it on my hair dry or wet. I learned the hard way a little goes a long way with this. It helps leave my hair soft and shiny. And whatever is left over on my hands I just massage into them and leave my hands nice and hydrated!
Hailey C.
Memphis, TN
Leaves your hair feeling silky smooth! I always put a dollop of this in my hair after I've washed it. My hair is soft to the touch! Be sure to only use a dime size drop, though, and avoid your roots. Too much can make your hair appear greasy. When used correctly, it is amazing!
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park, CA
The smell and feel of this product is amazing.  It leaves your hair feeling fresh  and healthy and not full of product.  I have dark hair that is fine so it can easily be weighed down, but with this product it isn't.  My hair lives for their entire line.
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This hair treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I'll put this in my hair right after I shower and leave it in until the next time I shower (every two days or so). The price is worth it because the smell alone is wonderful!
Shareena P.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my #1 favorite hair care product I think I'm gonna end up using it forever. It works great for frizz and keeps my hair looking healthy and shiny all day. Most days it's the only product I use in my hair, I just put a little in the bottom half and ends of my hair and it takes only a few minutes. Plus it smells amazing!
Kasey M.
Duluth, MN
I l-o-v-e this product!!! I have dry hair so this gives my hair a beautiful bouncy look! VERY EFFECTIVE!!! Gave my waves a great natural look. It was a very easy to use and apply. I am very pleased and would most definitely buy again.
Lauren D.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! I would give it 5 stars but for my fine but thick hair sometimes its too heavy or leaves it feeling greasy. This is probably bc I add too much to my hair but the bottle makes it hard to squeeze out the right amount. You really only need a little bit! Last forever...
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora