BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jordan R.
Cullowhee, NC
This makes hair super soft and less frizzy, which is exactly why I used it. I use it on my hair before blow drying and styling my hair to make it look more controlled. Definitely recommend for others.
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I have used this for years and it really does help your hair. It’s affordable and will last you forever. I got mine at Ulta and it smells good. I have dry, thick hair, I’d say stick to the ends so your scalp isn’t greasy from the oil
Rachel C.
Tupelo
Moroccanoil is my ride or die when it comes to hair care! I use it every single day and have for the past 5+ years! My hair is thick and frizzy & just using a dime-size portion right before blow drying my hair makes it silky smooth! It smells AMAZING and I cannot recommend this product enough. It tames the frizz, makes my hair feel and look its healthiest and I absolutely hate when I'm running low...seriously, I can't live without Moroccanoil!
Jamie A.
Jessup
I kind of feel like this is a way overrated product. It works exactly like it’s supposed to, however it’s not so much better then other hair oils that it warrants such a high price. Rusk makes one that is almost identical and half as expensive
karen P.
San Jose , CA
This product is great! I received a small sample bottle and have used it religiously. It smells absolutely amazing and helps lock in moisture. I have very dry damage hair and this has helped improve the condition tremendously. I bring the mini bottle with me everywhere and run a small amount through my ends whenever they are looking dried out. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to add a little moisture or shine to their hair!
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I got this in my Ipsy bag one month and now it’s an absolute necessity for my daily hair care. I use it as a finishing oil and it helps tame and sleek my sometimes frizzy hair but also adds much need moisture and relief to my hair!
Alex G.
This is THE BEST hair oil I've ever tried. I absolutely need to put an oil into my hair after I wash it to even put a wide-toothed comb through it. I concentrate this at the ends and it melts in perfectly and leaves my hair silky smooth, unlike some other oils that never fully soak in and leave even my ends looking greasy. It's truly worth the price, smells amazing and I always rub any leftovers on my hands into my skin because it makes skin feel great as well
Sunamy Q.
Hialeah, FL
I am in love with this treatment. The smell is impetuously delicious. I have compared it to others hair treatments and this one works much better on my hair. It leaves my hair shining and looking with more life. Great packaging and although it is on the more expensive side, it is totally worth it. I have bought and used approximately 7 bottles since I tried it and that was 5-6 years ago. The bottles last a lot as well, one can last up to one year.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my November Sephora play
Box. With curly to kinky hair I use oil in my hair daily to reduce breakage, tangling, and to improve moisture retention. This oil was thicker and had a musty smell to it. I felt that with the thickness of the oil it didnt penetrate the fist layer of hair and get to the roots. My hair wasn’t as tangle free as it normally would be. This oil is not for me
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I love this product! My hair is more manageable and doesn’t get split ends as much anymore! It’s helped with postpartum hair loss as well- I’m shocked! The price is a bit steep though, and you definitely have to use a little bit each time, otherwise, your hair will feel weighed down and greasy. I would recommend, just keep these comments at the back of your head when applying!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora