BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite oils to use on dry hair. I like to use it before I straighten my hair and use it on the ends only. I also like how it doesn't weigh down your hair and gives a little volume as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Sarina Y.
This product was great it would leave my hair feeling silky smooth a little drop if this goes a long way. What I loved is that I didn't leave my hair feeling greasy at all. It is a little pricey bit you get your money's worth with this one.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Great oil for my hair! I use this oil for hot oil treatment and adding it to my conditioner as a prepoo before shampooing my hair. The oil is relatively thick and works really well with my curly hair.
Samantha R.
Absolutely one of my favorite products! My hair is very frizzy and curly. This helps tame the frizz. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase. A little goes a long way or it does tend to make my hair greasy.
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
I got this in an ipsy bag once and I LOVED it! The smell, how it smoothed the fly-aways, how it made my hair shine...it was great! Just a little went a long way, too. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a way to smooth their hair!
Hillary R.
This oil is my go to, it is my absolute favorite hair oil on the market! It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft! It is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it! I have purchased this numerous times , and will continue to do so as long as the product stays consistent !
Samantha K.
Boston, MA
I love the smell of Maroccanoil. I use it in my hair when I feel like I deserve a treat or a little pampering. It makes my hair soft and shiny and eliminates frizz, which I have problems with in the summer, so this product is a winner.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This is my holy grail hair oil because its lightweight, smells great, and improves my split ends! It works well for all hair colors and hair types and it highly exceeded my expectations. I have not purchased this but I have multiple deluxe samples that have lasted a very long time
Bethany R.
Macungie, PA
I've used this stuff for like 8 years now. It's just the best, there's no other way to put it. This is a rich serum, so it's best used in dry hair. I use it after drying my hair or after styling for extra shine. It makes my hair so soft and shiny and I always get compliments!
Jennifer C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This hair treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. I'll put this in my hair right after I shower and leave it in until the next time I shower (every two days or so). The price is worth it because the smell alone is wonderful!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora