BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
100% perfect. it's SO light and airy, it makes my hair so smooth. the smell is nice and subtle. Truly the go to oil hair treatment you need in your life. the big bottle is a bit pricey, but in my eyes yes, it is very worth it! even buy the travel size -- a little bit goes a long way!
Dana D.
San Francisco
This product is great for smoothing out hair after washing and drying. I have super dry hair so once I let my hair air dry, I smooth this product from the middle of my hair down to the ends. A little bit goes a long way! Highly recommend.
CAROLINA B.
en general con todos los aceites para el cabello que he probado no he notado casi ninguna mejoria. En el momento le aporta brillo y queda en su lugar pero al poco tiempo parece que el cabello lo absorbe totalmente porque vuelve a quedar igual que antes. Digamos que este huele bien, no es tan caro y sirve a medias.
Megan H.
Hurricane, WV
I really enjoyed this product. I tend to have oily hair and this didn't make it worse. It made my hair feel soft and not frizzy at all. I like to put it on my hair once a week after my shower. I would recommend to a friend, but probably not if they have very greasy hair already.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
This is such a luxurious product! The smell is intoxicatingly wonderful and the texture is silky yet doesn't leave your hair weighed down. I love to apply this to my hair when it's wet from root to tip. I even massage it into my scalp because I firmly believe this helps my hair grow! I highly recommend this product!
Emily M.
Lawrence, KS
The smell of this hair serum is intoxicating. I love using this in the winter when I feel my hair becoming dry from all the heat. It works great with my thin hair, and goes on light compared to the "off brands." This oil is my go-to every day, and I recommend it to all my friends!
Asha D.
This worked okay on my hair. It made my hair look shiny and not as damaged as it actually was. One thing I didn't like about this product was that you really have to watch how much you put in your hair bc if you put too much in your hair it makes it look oily which no one wants.
Danielle M.
peoria
This old leaves your hair feeling healthy and nourished for days. Just brush it and go. It lasts so long in this bottle, it looks small but you only need a few drops if that. The smell is wonderful. I will buy it again when mine runs out.
Cristina R.
Most recent obsession: Moroccanoil treatment. YOU GUYS. My hair has never felt softer. I use this product every evening as my "overnight hair treatment" and I'm highly impressed with the overall improvement of the health of my hair. The day after I use this product, my hair feels amazing and has a healthy glow. Not to mention the smell is amazing! 10/10 recommend.
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
Absolutely love using Morrocan Oil in my hair. I use shampoo, conditioner, serum & spray. The scent is so amazing & my hair is so soft & shimmery. I have thin hair, and it doesn't weigh it down. My daughter has very thick hair, and this product makes it even more amazing ❤❤
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora