BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jenna l.
jackson
This is great! It can be hard to use if you have oily hair already, but it is great when your hair is in need of a lift of life. It is easy to use and it smells amazing. I was a little disappointed since I tend toward more oily hair, but on those dry days this is great!
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a excellent product. It is a thicker oil so a little goes a long way. I typically use it to oil my scalp and then work it through the ends of my hair. It leaves my hair feeling rejuvenated and shiny.
Licha S.
Plantation, FL
This is the best for pulled back, sleek hairstyles . I use it every time I pull my hair up in a bun or ponytail. It tames flyaways and doesn't look oily. It makes your hair soft and manageable. I love it. It's a staple in my beauty bag.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is ok to be used when using a lot of heat on your hair. Otherwise it makes my hair too oily. I still use it occasionally, but I would not repurchase.
Ashley S.
I highly recommend this product it works wonders on dry damaged hair. I have natural curly frizzy hair and I use this about once a week and it helps repair my split ends.
Veronica A.
I've always loved this oil for some shininess to my hair. It does make my hair get oilier faster, and that's because I don't get anywhere. Ear my roots when applying. I'm still satisfied with what this product does for my hair.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix, AZ
You need to try this at least once in your hair lifetime. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it! It smells so lush and leaves your hair super soft and shiny ❤ I use it about 2 times a week and that makes my hair so gorgeous ❤
Amanda B.
Alvarado, TX
Though I can't always splurge for stuff like this, I do LOVE the way it brings my hair back to life! Not something you need to use everyday, but definately something to keep in the bathroom or vanity! A little goes a long way!
Caitlin H.
Kansas City, MO
I have very long hair that I try to avoid washing more than I have to, which can leave me with some pretty gnarly looking ends if I'm not careful. MorrocanOil has totally changed the game for me. It's thoroughly moisturizing without being heavy, and the scent is great without being overwhelming.
Carrie W.
norwalk, OH
Moroccan hair oil I first tried after a new salon color session. I loved how soft it made my hair, only a small amount was needed. It seemed to help repair my hair as well as add a beautiful shine and softness to my hair. I bought the regular and the light hair oils.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora