BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
CAROLINA B.
en general con todos los aceites para el cabello que he probado no he notado casi ninguna mejoria. En el momento le aporta brillo y queda en su lugar pero al poco tiempo parece que el cabello lo absorbe totalmente porque vuelve a quedar igual que antes. Digamos que este huele bien, no es tan caro y sirve a medias.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I love MoroccanOil! It makes my hair shiny, smooth and extremely soft! My house has very hard water, so after washing it, my hair feels almost rough. MoroccanOil acts like a deep conditioner and detangler after my showers. It also keeps my hair frizz-free and in control. I never go a day without it!
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
This is such a luxurious product! The smell is intoxicatingly wonderful and the texture is silky yet doesn't leave your hair weighed down. I love to apply this to my hair when it's wet from root to tip. I even massage it into my scalp because I firmly believe this helps my hair grow! I highly recommend this product!
Tina D.
I love Moroccanoil Treatment.  I have been using this as a smoother on my hair after I blow it out straight.  It takes away the frizz and flyaways that might be left after doing your hair.  You just put a drop in your hand, rub them together and then smooth it out all over your head.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this oil. I would use it to help seal in the moisture in my hair but not so much as an oil treatment because I have thicker hair. I like the line overall and their masks are amazing! I like to put a little of this oil on my scalp and hands so my hair doesn't get dry.
Amanda A.
Tampa, FL
Omg!!! The product is incredible awesome and smell delicious! My mom and I have been using this product for years and we never get tired. Your hair looks super healthy and shiny. I recommend highly this product. Every penny is worth it!!!
Sydnie T.
I love this product!!!!! It worked so well when I used to straighten my hair... haven't tried it on my natural hair. It works as a moisturizer if you have dry scalp and a little bit goes a long wayyyyyy. On top of that it smells great!!
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
Absolutely love using Morrocan Oil in my hair. I use shampoo, conditioner, serum & spray. The scent is so amazing & my hair is so soft & shimmery. I have thin hair, and it doesn't weigh it down. My daughter has very thick hair, and this product makes it even more amazing ❤❤
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
This treatment is the bomb.com it's Sue's my split ends in seals them and makes my hair look shiny and soft the only downside to this oil as I find that if I use too much it really weighs my hair down and makes my blonde hair look darker.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite oils to use on dry hair. I like to use it before I straighten my hair and use it on the ends only. I also like how it doesn't weigh down your hair and gives a little volume as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora