BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessuly M.
I dye my hair alot . Im a cosmetologist. So im usually a red head one day im blonde the next brown black blue and so on i dye my hair alot and i need alot of moister and repair. This helps out alot u will not be disappointed i usually get a bit enough to cover my hair and heat it up in the microwave and put it on as a hot treatment
Alexia B.
First the smell is amazing !!!!! It leaves my hair so soft and my hair is mostly dry and frizzy and this tamed the frizz and makes the dryness go away I love this product I own it and I buy it all the time I run out very recommended guys !!
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
This is definitely one of the best hair products brand and it smells absolutely amazing now the product is awesome too it really hidrates your hair but if you have greasy hair just apply it in your ends.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
Out of all the oil treatments that I've tried, this one is my favorite.  It's easy to use, smells really good, and doesn't make my hair TOO oily or greasy.  It makes my hair super smooth and healthy looking.  I would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Alyssa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using Moroccan Oil for years and have yet to find a replacement product I love as much as I love this hair oil. It’s perfect for all hair types and not only leaves your hair feeling incredible but smelling incredible as well. I highly recommend all Moroccan oil products.
Whitney T.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite hair oil! I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair feel! It's can be a little pricey but it's so worth it! I always put it in at night and pull it up in a bun and sleep in it and then blow my hair out in the morning!
Lucia V.
I've dyed my hair multiple times before and my hair wouldn't be where it is right now if it wasn't for this stuff. It helps my hair be less frizzy and dry. I usually put a quarter sized pump in my hands and run it through my hair after the shower. Best product i've used for my hair.
Sunny S.
Omg when I say this is my holy grail I mean this is it ! I love how it leaves my ends shiny and less dry. It def leaves a long lasting silky feeling once hair is dry and I would def recommend this to anyone who had dry ends and split ends!
Gabbie R.
Murrieta, CA
My mom and I love this stuff! My hair cutter put this in my hair, and it made my hair extremely soft and shiny. It’s a bit pricey, but I don’t use it everyday. The oil is very lightweight, so it absorbs into the hair nicely. I recommend this to anyone who had trouble with dry hair.
Clare M.
Elkhorn, NE
Winter can be a terror for my dry frizzy hair. With Moroccanoil® Treatment Light I can blowout and style my hair and maintain bouncy, frizz free curls. A side benefit, as if you needed more, it smells like the beach!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora