BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelsey W.
This is my classic, go-to hair oil. It doesn't get too greasy, looks natural, and I can style my hair without MoroccanOil getting gummy. Even though I have fine hair, it works great. I often try other brands for fun or to see if they're better, but I always end up back with MoroccanOil.
Sonja S.
Franksville, WI
This has the most amazing smell in the world and takes the untame-ness out of my hair! I put it in sometimes while my hair is damp and also After my hair dries before I add some curl.Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Elaine H.
love love love this stuff on my hair. It keeps my hair moisturized and very soft. My hair is pretty coarse sometimes and naturally wavy. This product helps me tame my wild mane. I also have colored hair and it does not affect the color at all!
Chantal K.
Smells wonderful and moisturizes my hair really well. I use it both when my hair is dry and when it's wet. It's easy to use and a little goes a long way. It also makes my hair shiny without weighing it down. Lastly, sometimes I use this as a scalp treatment to keep my scalp hydrated.
Mikayla J.
Traverse City, MI
Absolutely can not live with out this product. This is my go to, I got this oil as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I didn’t know how dry and damaged feeling my hair really was until I started using this. It makes my hair super soft manageable and frizz free! A must for my curly hair!
Gabbie R.
Murrieta, CA
My mom and I love this stuff! My hair cutter put this in my hair, and it made my hair extremely soft and shiny. It’s a bit pricey, but I don’t use it everyday. The oil is very lightweight, so it absorbs into the hair nicely. I recommend this to anyone who had trouble with dry hair.
Kim T.
Purely addicted. The stuff isn't super cheap but it's worth it. If you dye your hair like me, having this stuff is a life saver as it is safe to use on your hair everyday and won't weigh it down. I use it on days that I shampoo to add some extra moisture. You can use it as a mask too.
Keyla R.
Minnetonka , MN
THIS IS MY SAVIOR!!!!!! I'm a hairstylist and we started using this at our salon and I have to say I'm truly in love! ANYONE can use this oil!!! I've used it after I wash my hair and I've used it on dry hair. It works wonders! I love this hair oil and I can't wait to try some more of their products
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is my favorite hair serum. I use it when I wear my hair naturally wavy/curly, flat iron it, or curl it with an iron. I love how soft it makes my hair feel! My hair isn't thin or thick, but somewhere between. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy like many serums.
Lucia V.
I've dyed my hair multiple times before and my hair wouldn't be where it is right now if it wasn't for this stuff. It helps my hair be less frizzy and dry. I usually put a quarter sized pump in my hands and run it through my hair after the shower. Best product i've used for my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora