BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley B.
One of my holy grail hair products for years now! A little goes a long way. It makes my hair so soft and shiny! In the summer when my hair is frizzy, this smoothes it out so nicely. It smells amazing too!
Catherine M.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this and I can say it was a really nice product on my natural hair.So I went and bought another bottle which I have to share with my sister since she loves it as much a i do. It keeps my scalp moisturized and my hair smooth.
mia R.
I find this product helps my frizz since I do have curly hair and it does get a bit messy sometimes. It also gives my hair so shine and makes it look healthy even though it was very damaged at one point
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
Pricey item and you can definitely find a dupe for this! Works great and i love the smell, but it’s only worth it if you can find for a good price! Think that there are better cheaper options out there!
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
One of my fave hair products! This stuff feels and smells wonderful and makes my hair look and feel amazing. It provides shine and helps with frizz that I often deal with due to curly hair. It’s a little expensive but will last forever!
Skye O.
Utica, KY
Hands down my favorite hair product. Use it with each wash and dry and always keep it stocked up! With super tangly hair it helps my elasticity and leaves my hair so shiny. Oh, and also smells amazing!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
This oil is a must have. Leaves your hair feeling so healthy and smooth. The packing is very good quality. I bought this from my local salon. I have very damaged and colored hair. I would recommend this to anyone wanting fabulous hair!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I really like this Moroccan oil. It does not make your hair greasy or oily. It makes you hair very shiny and silky. It also repairs split ends if you use it enough over time. I would highly recommend this Moroccan oil.
Ketlin M.
Hixson, TN
It has made my hair even softer (which I thought would be impossible) without making it feel  greasy or weighed down and my hair doesn't get as frizzy even when it is miserably hot and humid outside. The best thing I've noticed about my hair since using this hair oil is the fact that my hair feels stronger and but not too much improvement on split ends. My hair is short and occasional split ends are just an inevitability.
Macy M.
Spring , TX
A necessity for winter hair issues! A little goes a long way with this moisturizing hair treatment which means the bottle lasts longer. Even though, it’s a little pricey it’s worth it for smoothing out the fly aways and dry hair probs.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora