BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD
Love this stuff, a little goes a long way and even though it is pricy it will last a long time. Smells great and does what it says it will do. Makes hair less drizzling and very silky and smooth. Great to use before and after blow-drying/styling
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
Absolutely love the smell of this product line! This oil is one of the few I've used on my hair that disguises the looks of my split ends and makes my hair feel silky and smooth all without making it feel greasy at all. I would definitely recommend if you have dry and damaged hair like me!
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
LOVE THIS STUFF! I mean everything from this brand is amazing :) this is the best oil for haircare in my opinion and it smells so yummy! Would definitely
Recommend this product to anyone with dry/damaged hair. I put it in right after the shower before using any other products. It's great!
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
AMAZEBALLS! price wise it's a little more than average but well worth the price! I use it before I blow dry my hair an it helps keeps the fluff and frizz at bay. I also use it after I'm finished to take fly aways and keep my ends looking hydrated
Nallely U.
National City, CA
Smell amazing. Does the job. A bit pricey but it works and definitely does wonders to your hair. Your hair looks healthy and shiny. Super effective looking to buying more products from this line. Definitely give it a go and recommend it to all.
BriAnna S.
Trumann, AR
I received this as a sample from Ipsy. I have oily hair and it made it way worse, even though I just put it in the ends. My husband, on the other hand has dry hair and it helped him a ton. It helped his hair not to feel like straw. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry hair.
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Moroccan oil so good for dry skin I have dry scalp so I tend to get dandruff it makes my hair so shiny especially when I color my hair after you color your hair your hair tends to get super dry but this is not the case I recommend this to anyone and everyone and the smell is fantastic.
Katherine S.
I absolutely love using Moroccan Oil for my hair. I have pretty normal hair so every few days or so is enough for me. It keeps my hair fresh, frizz-free and when I spend time doing my hair, it tends to stay put while I use this product without making my hair feel greasy or oily.
Alisa A.
St. Petersburg
Amazing product. Makes the hair so soft . It's also a very good smell I'm honestly addicted. I absolutely love the smell of their products. Very good formula that actually works if you use it as directed. I am a big fan I definitely recommend
Aneri P.
Mcdonough, GA
This product was alright. I did not like it very much. I love the smell but the product did not help to alleviate the frizz in my hair. I want to like this product very very much but...it didn't work for me. Maybe it will work for someone else but...it didn't really work for me.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora