BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI
I really liked this product at first; great smell, made my hair feel soft. But the more I used it without any other changed in my hair products, the dryer it felt. I still use it on occasion but I had to find something else for my daily routine.
Charlene R.
New York
 I received this product in a curly hair kit from Sephora. I recently did a big chop and decided to use this to seal in the moisture from my leave in conditioner. It smells delicious and does the trick! Once I run out of product I will absolutely be purchasing a full-sized version! I was totally satisfied and highly recommend it to anyone with any hair texture.
Lyn O.
THE SMELL... oh my gosh! It makes me just want to sit and smell my hair all day and it also doubles up as a moisturizer for your hands when you're putting it on. I think it works great but it is pricy and I notice if I use it too frequently I think it builds up a little on my hair.
Kaysey B.
Laredo, TX
This is my favorite hair serum to use. The smell alone is DEVINE. I love putting oils into my hair. I think I will use this product for the rest of my life. It makes my hair so soft yet doesn't weigh it down at all. After using the serum, I have started using the entire line of products!!
Annie P.
I've used this product consistently for years! I'm on my third or fourth bottle. Regardless of how I choose to style my hair (air dry, blow dry, whatever), I use a pump of this on my hair once dry. The moroccan oil scent is amazing, and this oil works wonders to smooth, shine, and protect my strands. Worth the investment, and a little goes a long way, so a bottle should last a decent amount of time.
Nadine P.
Rochester , NY
I love this product it keeps my hair so smooth and protects it from heat too. I love all of moroccan oil products they all work so good! I use this when my hair is damp mostly and sometimes when its dry. I was satisfied with this product thanks to my hair dresser who recommended it.
Chasity G.
Hermitage, TN
I have very long hair, and I find that this is one of the few hair oils that doesn't make my hair look like a huge grease ball. I love the hydration that this provides to my color treated hair without weighing the hair down. I am also a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner as well as the blow dry concentrate. I love this line of products.
Jenni S.
Love this brand! The Moroccan Oil hair treatment leaves my hair silky and shiny and you only use a little which I love. The scent is all right too. I love how this helps my curls have added moisture as well.
Aletha H.
Lawrence, KS
I received this as a gift, thinking it wasn't going to work well on my hair; I didn't use it right away. After a month or so, I tried it out and it was amazing. it works very well on my natural hair, as well as other hair types. I would get again, but it's a little pricey.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
I got this product from Beauty Brand in a sample, twice. Used it all both times so I went in for the bigger bottle. Very little goes a long way so don't worry about the price, it will last several months and I use mine everyday on my long hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora