BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Hands down best smelling hair product I’ve ever used!! Love this oil for wet or dry hair. I have thick curly hair and it helps it stay soft and hydrated. When I straighten my hair I use it on both wet and dry hair. Day 2 or 3 of skipping washes and I love it on the ends to keep the shine!
Grace A.
San Jose, CA
This oil is so good for your hair. It keeps my curls feeling healthy and helps with damage and frizziness. It does not leave leave hair feeling oily. Just use a little after you wash your hair. It is best when hair is wet.
Maleeha M.
I have curly, wavy hair and not to mention pretty frizzy. Anyone who has curly hair knows that keeping your locks hydrated is key. This oil works great to add moisture back into the hair, seal my split ends and make my hair softer and shinier. This brand is on the pricier side but this will last you forever especially because you do not need to use a lot.
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
I have long, coarse, color treated hair. I love this oil to use on my ends after I wash my hair. I also use it on 2-3 day old hair to smooth my ends or rehydrate it when my ends are dry. It smells great and leaves my hair shiny and isn't heavy.
Tara L.
I really like this oil, it really smooths and hydrated my split ends. A little goes a long way. Use sparingly and not at your roots and it will not make your hair look or feel greasy. I have bought this several times and would continue to purchase.
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this!  My hair gets super dried out during the summer and my sister (a colorist at a NYC salon) recommended this product to me to help save me from damaged ends so I did not have to compromise on length - couldn't be happier with the results!
Corinne M.
This small bottle doesn't have a pump and so it is hard to get the right amount out on your hand. It does smell nice and helps my hair. I wish that there was more of an effect for the price of the product. I probably won't be repurchasing when I run out.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
Made my hair shiny but didn't really improve hair health or strength. Just makes it look radiant. Does not prevent frizz. Had to wash hair more with this product due to getting oily. Use it just at your ends and avoid if you have thin limp hair.
Lyn O.
THE SMELL... oh my gosh! It makes me just want to sit and smell my hair all day and it also doubles up as a moisturizer for your hands when you're putting it on. I think it works great but it is pricy and I notice if I use it too frequently I think it builds up a little on my hair.
Kaysey B.
Laredo, TX
This is my favorite hair serum to use. The smell alone is DEVINE. I love putting oils into my hair. I think I will use this product for the rest of my life. It makes my hair so soft yet doesn't weigh it down at all. After using the serum, I have started using the entire line of products!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora