BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Angelina H.
Harrisburg
I always end with this product in my after shower routine. I use it on dry hair sometimes if my ends are really dry. It makes my hair glamorous, silky, shiny, and soft. I first got this in my ipsy then a month later I got it in my birchbox. I loved it so much I purchased the full size bottle.
Kelsey S.
Louisville, KY
OMG obsessed! I have been bayalaging my hair and it’s become dry. I apply this on the ends and it works magic. I use just a little after brushing my wet hair. It works great with It’s a 10 products too. I keep one in my bathroom and one at my boyfriend’s house! A must buy even for oily scalps!
Leah G.
This is my go to travel product. My hair always gets kinda dry and stressed out when I travel, and this little bottle saves me every time. I love that my hair is super shiny and looks great. It also smells really nice and just feels really healthy.
Jen M.
This is awesome for thick coarse hair. It helps smooth hair whether you iron or leave curly. If your frizz is not too bad, you can use alone, but it makes an excellent addition to your regular routine. A little goes a long way. It is better to prime wet and and not used as a finisher.

Some people with fine or thin hair can use it, but if your hair is baby fine, use their lighter version.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
My FAVORITE hair product by far. It tames all frizz and makes your hair silky smooth. All you need is a little drop to see the difference it makes in your hair. One bottle lasts forever too! Like I said, you don't need a lot for it to do it's job!
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Hands down best smelling hair product I’ve ever used!! Love this oil for wet or dry hair. I have thick curly hair and it helps it stay soft and hydrated. When I straighten my hair I use it on both wet and dry hair. Day 2 or 3 of skipping washes and I love it on the ends to keep the shine!
Hillary C.
Dumfries, VA
My hair is ridiculous. It gets super oily on top and dry on the bottom. I put this oil on the ends of my hair and it keeps it nice and sleek until wash day, which is usually a few days later. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you get it.
Amanda W.
I have never had such soft hair before using this product. I have been dying my hair going from dark red to blonde multiple times. My hair is super damaged and dry but this product makes it look so natural! Highly recommend this product, especially to people who have chemically treated hair!
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this from a beauty supply store. I use this as a leave in treatment for my hair and also to tame flyaways. The pump on this bottle is a huge advantage and I absolutely love the smell of this product. I also swear it helps my hair dry faster!!! Will definitely be repurchasing!
monica k.
Baltimore , MD
light but intensely intensely hydrating! Ive had my hair permed for 3 years and its left its damage. I use this hair oil religiously after showers, once while my hair is still wet and another after Ive dried it. I get smooth hair all the time now
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora