BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Liv B.
I love this brand, and I specifically am reviewing this smaller size because a little goes a long way. I had this tiny bottle for a solid 4 months before replacing. The smell is amazing and it really repaired my split ends. I switch up hair serums often but Moroccan Oil is a brand I consistently rework into my routine. Seriously it smells AMAZING.
Jesica L.
New Castle, DE
I Love it Moroccanoil® Frizz Control I think it's a super brand, it takes care of the hair, and in my case with this product I pretty much controlled my frizz. In terms of treatments I recommend it totally. The hair oil is also very good!
Junika J.
Uses this for my LOC method of taking care of my natural hair. It's amazing! Keeps my hair soft and shiny; rarely dry. I also used it as a hot oil treatment and it worked fantastically. Highly recommend this brand
Jessica P.
Texas
This is ones of the best treatment that I have been using for my hair. This product leaves my hair very shiny and smooth! I have short hair and with just one or two drop is enough. I'm happy with this treatment! It seems like it will last for ever!!!!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This treatment oil is wonderful. I use it on my wet hair especially towards the ends before blow drying. It smells great and keeps my ends from looking fried and makes my hair smooth. It is pricey but worth it.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Moroccan oil is so amazing for the hair! I apply is when my hair is still wet after a shower, then it doesn't dry looking oily. It goes on smooth and even moisturizes your hands! I rub it from mid shaft to ends of my hair and it makes my hair so soft and not as dry feeling or coarse. I would highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I have tried so very many hair oils and most of them leave my hair looking greasy but with this one I can use it on wet or dry hair and it absorbs right in! I’ve never ever had anything work as great as this.
Leah G.
This is my go to travel product. My hair always gets kinda dry and stressed out when I travel, and this little bottle saves me every time. I love that my hair is super shiny and looks great. It also smells really nice and just feels really healthy.
Jacqueline N.
I have color treated hair so I use Moroccan oil on my dry ends. I like putting it in my damp hair directly onto the ends only. The formula is a bit too thick for me personally to put all over as I have thin hair and it would weigh it down, however, it's been working great to repair my ends.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
My FAVORITE hair product by far. It tames all frizz and makes your hair silky smooth. All you need is a little drop to see the difference it makes in your hair. One bottle lasts forever too! Like I said, you don't need a lot for it to do it's job!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora