BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
The smell is the hardest part for me in using this product and for some reason my skin reacts to it. It leaves me itchy and red. It also leaves my hair greasy feeling no matter how little I try to use of it. My daughter uses it and loves it so I graded it middle of the road between the two of us.
Catherine A.
Norwalk, CT
I've been using this product for years, the first time was in hair school and I've been hooked ever since!! It always smooths my hair and makes it look healthy and shiny. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
I was skeptical when I purchased this hair serum, but most definitely worth it. if you have color treated hair I highly recommend this keeps your hair shiny and healthy looking. Smells nice, I'm super picky when it comes to oils but I loved this one.
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
Best product I have found to tame my frizz, and not gunk up my hair. Also leaves your hair smelling amazing, I always take a long sniff of my hair after applying. The bottle is a little pricey, but you only need a nickel size amount for 3 feet of thick hair. So overall it is a great value!
Sahira T.
I think is a good product but it gets my hair super greasy very fast. It does its job but like I said before my hair gets dirty very fast. I can't compare it cause I usually don't use oil for my hair. It's a good product but it's doesn't work for me.
Jessica P.
Texas
This is ones of the best treatment that I have been using for my hair. This product leaves my hair very shiny and smooth! I have short hair and with just one or two drop is enough. I'm happy with this treatment! It seems like it will last for ever!!!!
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
This is one of the best products on the market. It's so smoothing and I have fine-ish hair, so it doesn't weigh it down. It targets freezy hair & it smooths out the rough ends. It also adds shine. I love this product. I will repurchase in the future.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Love love love!!! I use this after I wash and condition my hair and it's incredible! The smell is amazing and it really does soften your hair and leaves it silky and not greasy! Be careful not to put too much because it is very concentrated and will weigh your hair down. I absolutely love this!
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I used this once after I had gone swimming at the pool and the chlorine ruined my hair. This stuff took out the chlorine in one go and left my hair soft and not tangled! I used it a few more times after that and it helped my hair a lot and helped with the dryness. Definitely will keep using this!
Kerri B.
Love this stuff! I had to bleach purple hair dye out of my daughters hair and lift it several times. I was worried that all the bleaching would fry her hair. I used this after I shampooed it made her hair feel so soft and kept it from getting damaged.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora