BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
This is one of the best products on the market. It's so smoothing and I have fine-ish hair, so it doesn't weigh it down. It targets freezy hair & it smooths out the rough ends. It also adds shine. I love this product. I will repurchase in the future.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This treatment oil is wonderful. I use it on my wet hair especially towards the ends before blow drying. It smells great and keeps my ends from looking fried and makes my hair smooth. It is pricey but worth it.
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
I was skeptical when I purchased this hair serum, but most definitely worth it. if you have color treated hair I highly recommend this keeps your hair shiny and healthy looking. Smells nice, I'm super picky when it comes to oils but I loved this one.
Junika J.
Uses this for my LOC method of taking care of my natural hair. It's amazing! Keeps my hair soft and shiny; rarely dry. I also used it as a hot oil treatment and it worked fantastically. Highly recommend this brand
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
The smell is the hardest part for me in using this product and for some reason my skin reacts to it. It leaves me itchy and red. It also leaves my hair greasy feeling no matter how little I try to use of it. My daughter uses it and loves it so I graded it middle of the road between the two of us.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I used this once after I had gone swimming at the pool and the chlorine ruined my hair. This stuff took out the chlorine in one go and left my hair soft and not tangled! I used it a few more times after that and it helped my hair a lot and helped with the dryness. Definitely will keep using this!
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Moroccan oil is so amazing for the hair! I apply is when my hair is still wet after a shower, then it doesn't dry looking oily. It goes on smooth and even moisturizes your hands! I rub it from mid shaft to ends of my hair and it makes my hair so soft and not as dry feeling or coarse. I would highly recommend!
Jennifer L.
Cape Coral, FL
Keeps my hair super silky and smooth. Hides my split ends. Smell is amazing and lasts all day! Best part is, even with my long and super thick hair, you barely need to use much. Even though it's a little pricier, you definitely get your money's worth!
Doran T.
Salinas, CA
One of my favorite hair oils.  The scent can be a bit much if I use too much.  I prefer to apply a tiny bit before drying my hair and then a bit to the ends once dry.  The bottle seems to last forever so the price is just right.
Sydney S.
I am always impressed with Moroccan Oil hair products, but not as much with this one. Do not expect this to act like a mousse. It does thicken the hair but isn't as skinny and smooth as I was hoping for. It smells amazing (like usual). I purchased this from my hair salon, but probably won't repurchase.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora