BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This is a lifesaver or should I say hair saver. It ranges in different sizes and prices but the travel size is the best bang for your buck. The treatment leaves your hair so silky smooth and reverses damages.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This one works great ! Am a little surprised as the main ingredient is listed half way down the ingredient list telling you  that there's not a lot of it in the bottle so your buying mostly fillers and glycerin to tame the hair.  The price is too high for how little of the product and the main ingredient you get.  so i can't justify paying for the product.   But I will be looking into 100% argon oil product now due to my experience with this one.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
This serum is pretty nice though I feel that it is not much different from other serums I have used. But it is still a good product and makes my hair shiny and healthy looking. It also had a very nice smell.
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
Moroccan oil is a really good product for your hair. You just have to ma sure not to apply too much or you’ll have greasy hair in hours. It is a very thick and heavy oil. Plus side is that it smells amazing.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This stuff is a miracle worker! I have very course, wavy hair that is super frizzy. Although my hair is mostly dry a lot of oils either don't help the frizz or weigh down my hair so much it looks greasy. This oil zapped all the frizz while keeping the lightness and shape to it, it didnt get greasy or heavy. The best part is it lasts all day. Most of the time with other products my hair will re-frizz out. It's a little pricey but you get a decent amount for the money. Highly recommend!
Marybel S.
I received this in my #sephoraplaybox and man oh man! This stuff is the best! I went from blonde to silver hair and this worked wonders when I needed to straighten or curl my hair. Does not leave your hair with that nasty greasy feeling it’s just great! And the smell!! It’s amazing! I just can’t seem to spend that much $ on oil. But I mean you don’t need a lot so I guess that bottle will last forever.
Kaylan N.
I love this oil to apply on my hair either before blow drying or afterwards to make it smooth! My only issue is sometimes it gets too heavy but I have fine hair. So I just try to make sure I don’t use too much product!!
Ashley B.
One of my holy grail hair products for years now! A little goes a long way. It makes my hair so soft and shiny! In the summer when my hair is frizzy, this smoothes it out so nicely. It smells amazing too!
Catherine M.
Omaha,NE
I received a sample of this and I can say it was a really nice product on my natural hair.So I went and bought another bottle which I have to share with my sister since she loves it as much a i do. It keeps my scalp moisturized and my hair smooth.
mia R.
I find this product helps my frizz since I do have curly hair and it does get a bit messy sometimes. It also gives my hair so shine and makes it look healthy even though it was very damaged at one point
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora