BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kim T.
Purely addicted. The stuff isn't super cheap but it's worth it. If you dye your hair like me, having this stuff is a life saver as it is safe to use on your hair everyday and won't weigh it down. I use it on days that I shampoo to add some extra moisture. You can use it as a mask too.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
Out of all the oil treatments that I've tried, this one is my favorite.  It's easy to use, smells really good, and doesn't make my hair TOO oily or greasy.  It makes my hair super smooth and healthy looking.  I would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is my favorite hair serum. I use it when I wear my hair naturally wavy/curly, flat iron it, or curl it with an iron. I love how soft it makes my hair feel! My hair isn't thin or thick, but somewhere between. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy like many serums.
Sunny S.
Omg when I say this is my holy grail I mean this is it ! I love how it leaves my ends shiny and less dry. It def leaves a long lasting silky feeling once hair is dry and I would def recommend this to anyone who had dry ends and split ends!
Courtney M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This stuff is great on curly hair. I use a very small amount of it on my hair if it's drying out and I need to deep condition it. I flat iron my hair a lot and abuse it so the oil helps bring my curls back to life without weighing it down.
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
So so good! Smells fantastic leaves the hair shiny and soft as well as healthy looking. Be sure that you get the light version if you have blonde hair because if you don’t your hair can be stained by the coloring in Moroccan oil, I am a stylist and recommend this to all of my clients
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
This is definitely one of the best hair products brand and it smells absolutely amazing now the product is awesome too it really hidrates your hair but if you have greasy hair just apply it in your ends.
Alexia B.
Dallas, TX
First the smell is amazing !!!!! It leaves my hair so soft and my hair is mostly dry and frizzy and this tamed the frizz and makes the dryness go away I love this product I own it and I buy it all the time I run out very recommended guys !!
Keyla R.
Minnetonka , MN
THIS IS MY SAVIOR!!!!!! I'm a hairstylist and we started using this at our salon and I have to say I'm truly in love! ANYONE can use this oil!!! I've used it after I wash my hair and I've used it on dry hair. It works wonders! I love this hair oil and I can't wait to try some more of their products
Tingting W.
10703 66th Ave S
This product help my hair a lot, it's kinda expensive for a small bottle but it so worth it! I bleached and colored my hair too many times, my hair is super damaged and has a lot of split ends. After I used it my hair is so smooth and shine!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora