BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
Omg. The smell is amazing. I love it. I have this and I've bought it several times. It actually treats my hair good. I put it before I straight my hair. The smells stays for awhile, I love it. The only thing I don't like it leaves ur hands greasy but hey, u can always wash them up. N have hands smelling good after lol
Remi M.
love it for my Dry ends. Keeps fly aways tamed and intact. Gives a nice shine, but oily heads beware. Don't overdo it, it'll have you looking greasy in a couple of hours. Great for bleached or dyed hair, keeps it healthy. I'm satisfied with the product.
Robyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product helps tremendously with the dry, cool air of Colorado. It’s light, silky, and absorbs easily. My only caution is that, because it is an oil, be really aware that less is more with this product. Otherwise you end up looking like a grease ball instead of having fabulous, touchable hair!
Rachel B.
Ayden, NC
Hands down, the best product on the market! As a licensed cosmetologist, I recommend this to everyone that sit's in my chair. I have not met one person who this product did not do amazing things to. Highly, highly, highly recommend. Everyone needs this in their hair routine!
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I have chemically processed hair and occasionally it needs a little extra help to maintain its beautiful lustrous appearance. This oil treatment is my go-to product to balance out the healthy levels of oil in my hair. It washes out wonderfully and leaves my hair beautiful, soft, healthy and shiny.
Paige B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this every single day and my hair feels 100x smoother! The oil makes my hair smooth and silky and overall just makes it feel great. Plus it smells INCREDIBLE! Every other serum I try doesn't even compare to this one. Will always use Moroccan Oil!
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
My favourite product this oil changed my chair for better right now I have long and strong hair , I see how fast they grown . I have big bottle and for me is for half year I used this since 2015 and I am going to use this all the time
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I tried this because my mom had it and I love it! super nice for hydrating the hair. This is a pricey item in my opinion. This is a serum or oil, so be careful not to use too much as this can make your hair greasy if it is not dry or coarse in texture.
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
This product is okay it makes may hair a little oily even with a small amount and I've noticed sometimes when I use it I have terrible static in my hair but overall it is a nice product!
Holly C.
Lancaster
This oil treatment is amazing!! Having really curly and course hair is a struggle but with 1 drop of this oil my hair is instantly smoother and looks extremely healthy! Not to mention it smells wonderful and tends to work way better than other product I have used I would definitely recommend!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora