BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
THis is the best treatment you can buy for your hair. When you are looking for a sleek look with less frizz on your hair. I usually rub the oil onto the palm of my hair and run it through damp hair. Although it is a little pricey I think it's worth the buy!
Tina V.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original omg! I can't say enough good thing about this stuff, after using my curling iron and straightener on my hair putting the Moroccan oil on makes my hair look so shiny and healthy!
Melina J.
This item I got was from Sephora and I was a bit skeptical but it seriously works for everyone in my family. My mom, sister, and I live on this. It smells amazing and quite easy to use. My hair looks incredibly shiny and I'm so happy with the results.
Megan M.
Leesburg, GA
I have very thick, brown hair that needs help in taming frizz! This product is the perfect fit as it makes my hair feel silly smooth and helps it shine. I don't even have to use a lot, just a little drop, and then I apply it throughout my hair. It hydrates my hair and makes it look so healthy! Love it!
Natasha M.
Syracuse
I use to only be able to get this product from the spa my mom works at in Florida because I couldn’t find it anywhere else, so happy that’s it’s becoming available in different places now. It’s my favorite go to hair product for helping style and shine my hair, I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Stephanie S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I Love Love Love Moroccan oil! Its wonderful all different hair types from straight to curly. Leaves your hair smooth, silky, and so shiny. Smells amazing and easy to use. I would highly recommend for anyone who has color treated or chemically treated hair.
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
My favourite product this oil changed my chair for better right now I have long and strong hair , I see how fast they grown . I have big bottle and for me is for half year I used this since 2015 and I am going to use this all the time
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for a few years now and I can honestly say it's my favorite. It only takes a few drops to totally nourish my hair. I have thick hair that's pretty curly and it's super effective. I'll definitely continue buying this product!
Isabelle M.
Just like the other products I own from this brand, I love it. It doesn't make my hair as oily as other products do and smells amazing. Even after one use, I saw a change in the way my hair felt, and how easy it held a style. Great product for dry ends!
Kristin N.
I loooove this hair product. It smells wonderful. If I could buy a moroccanoil perfume, I totally would. I usually use this product in damp hair before I blow dry it. It is pricy, but a little bit goes a long way. I have frizzy hair that’s a little on the thicker side, and this oil doesn’t make my hair look greasy when used appropriately.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora