BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rachel P.
Johns Island, SC
I can't say enough about how much I love this product. I have very thin, very fine, natural blond hair. I can't believe what a difference this has made. My hair is no longer a stringy hot mess. I apply after a small amount after I shower to my entire head. Then touch up my ends after I blow dry. Would be nice to have a more controlled pump ;) I also apply a small amount at bedtime. It doesn't make my hair oily at all.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I love what this did to my hair and it smells great but it's kinda pricy. I have color treated hair that gets dry on the ends and this made it smooth and shiny but I can find a lot of products that do the same. I would like to repurchase this again one day, however, I can find cheaper alternatives for now.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
My go-to travel companion.  I use it everywhere: to tame frizz, cuticle oil, cheek highlighter, lip moisturizer, skin moisturizer, you name it.  I keep the bottle and refill it from the large bottles.  I never travel without it and since a little goes a long way, I never run out mid-trip.
Catie R.
This was one of the first high end oil treatments that hit the mainstream a decade ago. It is absolutely classic and there is a reason why there are so many imitators. The product does not leave your hair oily and makes a great shine. Plus it smells great
Lacey K.
Morgantown, WV
I have dry and brittle hair, and I make sure I use this every time I get out of the shower. It works wonders. I only put it on my ends though. If you put it all over (including your scalp), your hair will get super greasy. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
THis is the best treatment you can buy for your hair. When you are looking for a sleek look with less frizz on your hair. I usually rub the oil onto the palm of my hair and run it through damp hair. Although it is a little pricey I think it's worth the buy!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
My stylist seems to LOVE this product, and uses it to style my hair every time I go in for a trim. Granted, my hair is very thick and very coarse, so I would imagine that the oil makes my hair more manageable for my stylist when combing and blow-drying. I did purchase this product at my stylist's request, but found that I could have done without it. It's a decent styling product, but it's not the miracle that it's touted to be. The scent is an acquired taste; it's exactly what I'd expect from something labeled "Moroccan Oil", but it's certainly not for everyone. This is an oil, so it will make your hair feel greasy if you use too much or if you apply the product too close to your scalp/roots. A little goes a LONG way, so use it sparingly. Personally, I use it as a heat protectant on damp, just-shampooed hair before blow drying and ironing. It adds shine and prevents heat damage to my hair (already prone to drying). Unfortunately, the formulation of this product can further dry hair susceptible to breakage, so be aware of its ingredients and your hair's unique needs. It may make hair feel smooth and less frizzy, but know what is IN it before using it. Personally, I won't re-purchase.
Tina V.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original omg! I can't say enough good thing about this stuff, after using my curling iron and straightener on my hair putting the Moroccan oil on makes my hair look so shiny and healthy!
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
This is a staple in my hair regimen. I have VERY oily roots but SUPER dry ends, so I use this on my end throughout the day as well as before styling and it NEVER weighs my hair down. I do wish the silky-bess it gives my hair would las longer. But regardless I don't mind because a little goes a long way.
Melina J.
This item I got was from Sephora and I was a bit skeptical but it seriously works for everyone in my family. My mom, sister, and I live on this. It smells amazing and quite easy to use. My hair looks incredibly shiny and I'm so happy with the results.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora