BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Zodico M.
Sinking Spg, PA
This stuff is amazing. The oil is very light to use on the hair. It's smells amazing and you can wear or put in hair anytime of the day. This is the most natural oil to use especially for people with curly hair, but can be used for all hair types. I always repurchase the item and I recommend it to anyone.
Sienna S.
Grandville, MI
amazing smell, leaves the hair feeling INCREDIBLE!!! use a very small amount and apply only to the ends of the hair. The bottle lasts quite awhile. If you're going to use a moroccan oil, use the actual brand! Will be repurchasing and I always recommend this!
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
With what seemed like split ends I couldn't ever get rid of, morrocan oil is my miracle oil. I apply on my ends before I use heat on my hair and it looks and feels healthy. Love it! [product:moroccanoil-essential-oil-collection---no-color]
Mikayla G.
Denison, TX
This serum is great! I always bleach my hair so I like to use treatments afterwards. It keeps my hair hydrated and so so shiny! It's light weight and doesn't make your hair oily after. It's got the greatest smell too! I always use this as my go to treatment!
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This stuff is a staple and has been for years! Makes me hair so smooth and free of flyaways and frizz. The smell is delicious, too! Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or my hair too weighed down. While I try many hair products, this is one I always come back to!
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I find the Moroccanoil treatment works fairly well for fighting frizz and flyaways as long as you can manage to get the tiniest amount out. Too much of the product tends to make my hair greasy and weigh it down, and it's hard to dispense a very small amount.
Devon H.
Massapequa, NY
I have been using this stuff for years and I really love it, it makes my hair very soft and manageable. I do feel that my hair gets used to the product rather quickly so I wind up not using it for quite a while since it doesn't work great after a few months.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The smell is fantastic first of all. The texture is great and leaves your hair feeling awesome. However despite those things this stuff is expensive for what it is and you can get better products at a lower price at Ulta or Sally's try Sally's generic brand.
Karla C.
Ashburn, VA
I haven't bought this product in a while but I remember this oil lasting forever and smelling as amazing as the hair repair mask. I loved this because it gave amazing shine to the hair, tamed my curls, defined my curls, and moisturized my strands. AMAZING <3
Rachael H.
I really like Moroccan Oil- but I find if you use just a little too much it can weigh your hair down. They now have a 'light' version which is great if you like to put in dry and of fine-medium texture hair. It is a great product, but depending on your hair type you may want to go with the light version.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora