BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
I love how this oil smells. I also love that it's super moisturizing. However it's pretty heavy on the hair. And can make your hair look oily if you get it to close to the scale or use to much. Over all though I'm happy with this product and will buy it again.
Ashley S.
Owasso, OK
Love love love it. Favorite hair product I own!! restores moisture, repairs hair, detangles. It's a great serum and easy to use on wet or dry hair. I don't know what I would do without this oil. A little goes a long ways as well. Don't over do it! super happy.
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
I've been using this product for almost ten years now and always have a bottle on hand! Leaves my hair shiny, silky, and not greasy at all. I can tell when I don't use it because my hair lacks all the shine and looks quite damaged without it. I would recommend this product.
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I find the Moroccanoil treatment works fairly well for fighting frizz and flyaways as long as you can manage to get the tiniest amount out. Too much of the product tends to make my hair greasy and weigh it down, and it's hard to dispense a very small amount.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I use this so much that I think I am addicted. I love running this through my hair right after I straighten it. This product not only tames frizzy hair but it also gives that amazing shine! I buy mine at Sephora and it is so worth it. I highly recommend this!
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
This hair oils is one of the best I’ve ever used. It absorbs in the hair and leaves it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it is very pricy. I use all high end products on my hair because I know they are worth it but this is still a little too pricey.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I was feeling that my hair was so fragile and with no shine, so after some research I found this product and I feel like it's magic in a bottle. The scent is super nice and leaves the hair strong, shiny and makes it grow super fast. I'm looking forward to keep this treatment.
Sienna S.
Grandville, MI
amazing smell, leaves the hair feeling INCREDIBLE!!! use a very small amount and apply only to the ends of the hair. The bottle lasts quite awhile. If you're going to use a moroccan oil, use the actual brand! Will be repurchasing and I always recommend this!
Brittni G.
Concord, CA
When my hair is super dry I like to use this oil, but because it is a bit thicker/oilier than I prefer, I try to limit my use to 2 days a week. The smell is great and I feel like it makes my hair silky smooth, I just warn you to only use it on your very ends and to remember that a little goes a long way!
Zodico M.
Sinking Spg, PA
This stuff is amazing. The oil is very light to use on the hair. It's smells amazing and you can wear or put in hair anytime of the day. This is the most natural oil to use especially for people with curly hair, but can be used for all hair types. I always repurchase the item and I recommend it to anyone.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora