BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
This hair oils is one of the best I’ve ever used. It absorbs in the hair and leaves it soft and shiny. A little goes a long way. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it is very pricy. I use all high end products on my hair because I know they are worth it but this is still a little too pricey.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
My hairstylist used this for my deep conditioning treatment and I enjoyed it! It gave me a tinginling feeling on my scalp and wasnt too sticky. It smelled really good and my hair seemed to really absorb the product, and didnt get too greasy! I'd use it again!
Rachael H.
I really like Moroccan Oil- but I find if you use just a little too much it can weigh your hair down. They now have a 'light' version which is great if you like to put in dry and of fine-medium texture hair. It is a great product, but depending on your hair type you may want to go with the light version.
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This stuff is a staple and has been for years! Makes me hair so smooth and free of flyaways and frizz. The smell is delicious, too! Doesn't leave me feeling greasy or my hair too weighed down. While I try many hair products, this is one I always come back to!
Ashley S.
Owasso, OK
Love love love it. Favorite hair product I own!! restores moisture, repairs hair, detangles. It's a great serum and easy to use on wet or dry hair. I don't know what I would do without this oil. A little goes a long ways as well. Don't over do it! super happy.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite products - this size bottle lasts me close to a year. Pretty pricey but does the job of keeping the frizz away. I think I'm more addicted to the amazing smell than anything else! I would recommend trying it with the smaller version of this!
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I find the Moroccanoil treatment works fairly well for fighting frizz and flyaways as long as you can manage to get the tiniest amount out. Too much of the product tends to make my hair greasy and weigh it down, and it's hard to dispense a very small amount.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
With what seemed like split ends I couldn't ever get rid of, morrocan oil is my miracle oil. I apply on my ends before I use heat on my hair and it looks and feels healthy. Love it! [product:moroccanoil-essential-oil-collection---no-color]
Carrie L.
st Louis
I'm over 40 and dye my hair regularly so it can look a little dull. I've tried other oils but they tended to weigh my hair down but I received this as a free sample. I have a pixie cut and this product worked perfectly and highlighted the shades of red in my hair. I have bought this again at Sephora.
Devon H.
Massapequa, NY
I have been using this stuff for years and I really love it, it makes my hair very soft and manageable. I do feel that my hair gets used to the product rather quickly so I wind up not using it for quite a while since it doesn't work great after a few months.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora