BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
This is an ok treatment I guess it realy dpepnds on your hair. For my mo this is amazing always leaves her hair gorgeous but for me I felt like although my hair was soft and shiny it felt super greasy and I did not like that.
Megan L.
I LOVE this product! The bottle lasts forever and it smells amazing! I love that I can use it on my hair wet or dry and I can use it in my kids hair too! Also, a little goes a long way which is why it lasts so long! Sometimes I will use this on my body as well.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good but it’s overpriced for what it does. It smells great but as far as nourishing goes it’s not the best. It’s a salon product I would expect more from it but it’s not for everyone. If you have bleached hair I would actually go for the macadamia healing oil. They cost the same but macadamia works wonders.
Rosemary S.
I like this product but I think it's really overrated. It contains mineral oil (gross!) and I find the smell pretty off putting. If used sparingly it helps keep my split ends hydrated but ... it's oil -- of course it does that. Not sure what the hype is with this
Adriana G.
I love the smell of this product. How smooth it makes hair feel as well as battle the frizz and keeps it nice and shines. A little bit of the product goes a long way so the higher price tag doesn't bother me as much since one bottle has lasted me over 6 months.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
This treatment keeps my hair smooth and healthy after one blowout. I don't need to wash my hair for 1 week if i use this with dry shampoo (Moroccan Oil Blonde Tones). This oil helps with dry hair and breakage. This was reccomended by my hair dresser and I routinely buy this when I run low. I highly recommend!
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
This oil is just perfect! It smells delicious, long lasting. Already in the first application it is possible to perceive the difference in the hair that leaves them more soft. It has the ideal duration and does not weigh in the threads giving the impression that the hair is oily. I would definitely buy again
Gianna C.
This product is fantastic. The bottle is so tiny and it's expensive so I don't buy it all the time. You are only suppose to use a very tiny drop so it can last a while. It's very effective in making your hair silky smooth. My hair is colortreated and it does wonders on it. If I was rich, I'd give it 5 stars.
Christin R.
Kernersville, NC
Although it can be a bit heavy I'll purchase every single time! It's like luxury for your hair! It helps preserve the integrity of my hair, increase the shine and promotes healthy growth while taking care of the hair you already have! Love all of their products!
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I receive a sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I put it on the ends of my hair. It left my hair very shiny and helped to control the frizzies. It was easy to use. I think I'm going to have to purchase this
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora