BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Elisha K.
Amazing!! Have been using this product for a few weeks now and my hair is already so much smoother and I can tell that it is growing. Smells incredible and I will use this on my hair forever now! Love how it eliminates frizz and gives a healthy shine to your hair.
Dina H.
This stuff is like crack for your hair. I'm obsessed. I've used this for years and I cannot recommend anything better for problem hair. I use it when my hair is frizzy, dry, tangly, etc. It works for almost anything! The smell is a by off-putting at first but blow drys out.
Anna Marie C.
Philadelphia, PA
compared to other oil treatments, this does not deliver the moisture and conditioning that I would expect. It just doesn't work well for my coarse porous hair. I also don't love the smell and its quite overpowering for me
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
All Moroccan products work amazing and smell even better! If you have silky hair already, I wouldn't use this often but I will say, I like the oil on the ends of my hair and I use the "Lite" version. A VERY LITTLE goes a long way. Try their shampoos too. AMAZING!
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
This is an ok treatment I guess it realy dpepnds on your hair. For my mo this is amazing always leaves her hair gorgeous but for me I felt like although my hair was soft and shiny it felt super greasy and I did not like that.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I love using this moroccan oil on my hair. My hair tends to get very dry because I bleach it. So I apply this oil to the ends to smooth them out. I think that it helps with my split ends. It goes on very easily, smells good, and doesn't make my hair look greasy.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good but it’s overpriced for what it does. It smells great but as far as nourishing goes it’s not the best. It’s a salon product I would expect more from it but it’s not for everyone. If you have bleached hair I would actually go for the macadamia healing oil. They cost the same but macadamia works wonders.
Christina B.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Every MoroccanOil product I have tried has never left me disappointed. This product is great for dry hair to give it a little moisture, helps get rid of fly aways and frizz, and also gives great shine. I like to put this in my hair after I straighten it because it makes my hair look so smooth and shiny!
Christin R.
Although it can be a bit heavy I'll purchase every single time! It's like luxury for your hair! It helps preserve the integrity of my hair, increase the shine and promotes healthy growth while taking care of the hair you already have! Love all of their products!
Tina V.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is so good to use on a humid day, my hair tend to get frizzy and this oil takes care of the problem instantly, I can straighten my hair and it will stay nice and no frizz same if I go curly.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora