BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Anna H.
One of my favorite products! I love how smooth it makes my hair look and feel. I always get compliments on how great my hair smells too. I have been using this product for years and have never found anything that works as well as this does. I am always satisfied with this product and will continue to use forever!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I love Morracan oil for my hair! The pump on this oil makes it easy to pump the perfect amount that you need to apply to your hair. It tames my frizzies and keeps my hair feeling smooth and soft, which is a feat, whether it is summer or winter! And the smell...yes!
Rebecca M.
Greenfield
Loved it been struggling with dry hair for years due to thyroid issues this has helped nourish my hair  Moroccanoil® Treatment Original very affordable a little goes a long way use this every time I wash my hair which is every other day I would recommend this to other people struggling with dry hair
Elisha K.
Amazing!! Have been using this product for a few weeks now and my hair is already so much smoother and I can tell that it is growing. Smells incredible and I will use this on my hair forever now! Love how it eliminates frizz and gives a healthy shine to your hair.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Really good oil, my hair absorbs this like juice. I have used other oil that just sin on my hair but this doesn't. A little goes a long way. After straightening my hair I like to put a dime size on my palm and apply this to my ends. My hair feels shiny and nourished. I recommend, it's pricey but worth every penny
Anna Marie C.
Philadelphia, PA
compared to other oil treatments, this does not deliver the moisture and conditioning that I would expect. It just doesn't work well for my coarse porous hair. I also don't love the smell and its quite overpowering for me
Erica S.
I bought this a while ago and fell in love. It's fairly affordable because you don't need to use a lot so a little goes a long way. It really helps to smooth out my frizzy hair, it keeps it hydrated and smooth. Not to mention it smells amazing! Highly recommended.
Natalia🌸 G.
Warminster
makes my hair feel very very refreshed after a shower. I use it as a shine shine for my hair. I have very very curly hair and it just gives my locks a really nice shine and bounce to them. Plus its really lightweight. I very much recommend it if you have curly hair.
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this! After bleaching my hair I used this everyday and sometimes over night and my hair was soft as a bunny rabbit. I constantly received compliments on how soft and undamaged my hair came out after 2 bleachings, and 3 toner applications, and I swear by this!
Del b.
Danville, PA
my go to hair product, i apply almost every other night either to dry or wet hair and it adds that extra element of shine, moisture and protecting from heat when styling my hair. i have repurchase several times and it also has a great scent that my boyfriend loves!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora