BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittni G.
Concord, CA
When my hair is super dry I like to use this oil, but because it is a bit thicker/oilier than I prefer, I try to limit my use to 2 days a week. The smell is great and I feel like it makes my hair silky smooth, I just warn you to only use it on your very ends and to remember that a little goes a long way!
Taylor F.
Highland, MI
I used this when I was in my teenage years because I had super coarse, curly hair. I would put this in my hair when wet, and before applying heat to it, and it maintained frizz and kept my hair either super straight or held my curl all day. Not to mention it smells amazing! It also does not make your hair greasy.
Nicole H.
I got a sample of this product from Poseidon Spa (which is by the way, a great place to get a massage). I had the serum and it was very light and smells great. It does not make my hair extra oily by the second day and definitely made my hair soft and shiny.
Catie R.
This was one of the first high end oil treatments that hit the mainstream a decade ago. It is absolutely classic and there is a reason why there are so many imitators. The product does not leave your hair oily and makes a great shine. Plus it smells great
Perla R.
Stockton, CA
I've used this oil when I can't afford the Argan oil. This product is very affordable and shiny but I don't feel like it has the same effect. I don't feel like the oil helps repair your hair, or makes it silky. Only when you wash your hair it last for a day
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
THis is the best treatment you can buy for your hair. When you are looking for a sleek look with less frizz on your hair. I usually rub the oil onto the palm of my hair and run it through damp hair. Although it is a little pricey I think it's worth the buy!
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Moroccan hair oil treatment is a life saver for my long hair. I put this in my hair wet after every shower. This oil allows me to extend my hair trimming. My split ends are half as bad when using this oil. Not to mention the amazing shine it give my hair!
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
My go-to travel companion.  I use it everywhere: to tame frizz, cuticle oil, cheek highlighter, lip moisturizer, skin moisturizer, you name it.  I keep the bottle and refill it from the large bottles.  I never travel without it and since a little goes a long way, I never run out mid-trip.
Stacey W.
Milwaukee
I absolutely LOVE this product and, despite searching for lower-cost alternatives, there is absolutely nothing that works as great as Moroccanoil. This is the one product that I always have in my haircare repertoire. I use it when my hair is wet for heat protection and after for frizz control and shine.
Tina V.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original omg! I can't say enough good thing about this stuff, after using my curling iron and straightener on my hair putting the Moroccan oil on makes my hair look so shiny and healthy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.