BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amanda W.
This is the absolute best hair treatment I have tried! A little goes such a long way and my hair is so so soft. It leaves it smelling amazing too! The only downside is that it is kind of pricey but I think it is so worth it. It also lasts a long time! I will definitely continue to purchase and use this amazing product (:
Elicia G.
This works for my super color treated hair. Keeps my hair soft and manageable without leaving it grease or lifeless. It's super easy to use just a few drops to my wet hair and that's it. You can air dry or blow dry. You'll love the results soft healthy manageable hair.
Krystal H.
This is amazing! I got a sample size from Sephora and this really does the job or repairing your hair. I used this only for 1 week and I saw the difference in my hair before and after. You also slowly see your natural hair color come back to life. Its just amazing oil. You only need a pea size to apply in your hair.
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
I love this stuff i have a lot of high and it gets frizzy and this helps my hair a lot they have the light for those who have a lot of hair it helps it and the original. This product keeps my hair soft and help it be manageable. A little pea side goes a long way.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
This product works amazing for my hair. I color my hair regularly. Which means my hair is alittle distressed and this oil really helps prevent further damage as well as repair what has already been done. My hair is thick and course so it's perfect for this haor type.
Megan M.
Sewell, NJ
My favorite oil to use on my hair by far! It is pretty expensive but the bottle lasts forever! I've had it for two months and am not even halfway down! I run 2-3 pumps in my long hair everytime I wash my hair and it blow drys so nicely and eliminates all of my frizz!
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Love this stuff. Not too much build up on hair if you use just a little bit. It will build up with daily use though so I would take a break from this every once in a while. Helps more in the winter for dry brittle hair. Stopped repurchasing because I couldn't justify the price when my local supply place raised it.
Shelby P.
American Fork, UT
I love this oil. You can get this at your local licensed beauty store or at Sephora and Nordstrom. I got this at Nordstrom when my hair needed a ton of help. My hair was dry, stringy and damaged from all the bleaching I had done to it. I wish I would have gotten a bigger bottle because this is probably the closest things to liquid gold!
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
As much as I love this brand and as much as I love any type of hair treatment, I found this doing absolutely nothing for my hair. While I cannot complain about the scent, I had higher expectations for the end results for my hair. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
April M.
I like to use this hair you around because my hair is naturally curly and color treated so it tends to get dry easily. I usually use this after I detangle and condition because it is great for smoothing out flyaways. It is a go to product when I don't want to put any other products in my hair such as mousse or gel.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora