BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
I must have an obsession
With hair oils! This is my rotation of oils I use. I try and switch frequently. This one has been on my top 3, since I have learned to love my curls! It smells great, does not make my hair look dirty and helps reduce frizz. Good to know: when my mom had radiation on her breast this helped and soothed her burns!
Frances C.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy, multi-use product that I like having with me at my boyfriend's or when I travel. But, the smaller size has a terrible top with no dropper that opens and leaks very easily. I won't be repurchasing this product. I'd recommend Josie Maran or an off-brand from Amazon.
Jules D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is something that everyone needs to try.  It might be a little pricey, but it is worth every dollar.  It makes your hair feel silky and smooth.  There is nothing that I have tried that compares to this product.  I have recommended this product to my friends and family.
Bianca R.
I love the way it leaves my hair feeling nice and soft. Super easy to use and won't leave your hair too oily after using it. I mainly use it on the ends of my hair where most of my damage is at. I love it comapired to others because of the smell, I just can't get enough!
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
 This product is really a great product. Definitely helped my damaged hair. However, it did leave my hair slightly oily and I typically have dry hair. I have used other similar products that I have liked more. One Moroccan oil product I use has become my go to for me and my daughter, especially during summer.
Ali P.
conway
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! it smells heavenly. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. but not only does it look better it feellllsss healthier. I normally just purchase the small travel size because the full size is wayy to pricey in my opinion. the small travel size will last you a long time as you only need like two dime size pumps for long hair
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I have curly, dry, frizzy hair and this oil tames it pretty nicely. Instead of putting a crap load of gel in my hair, I use this. I also use it in my ends when my hair is blow dried. I love it.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love Moroccanoil! I was offered to try it after getting my hair done at a solon and i feel in love with it. It makes your hair feel great and it also gives your hands a nice feel too. I have fizzy/wavy hair and this helped tame the frizzy and give it a more softer look. Its a great product that i think a lot of women with benefit from
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I love this stuff and I swear by it! I have used for over 5 years and it's amazing. It really puts the moisture back, smells amazing, and feels amazing on my ends. I wish it soaked into the hair better on dry hair but I have a hard time with it. I will continue to buy!!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This product is so great! It's so soft and smoothing and makes my hair feel amazing afterwards! No matter what hairstyle I have putting a dab of this in my hand and rubbing it through my hair makes my hair so smooth and takes away all the frizz and it also smells amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora