BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Savannah J.
i;ve been using this since i was in high school. the iconic scent is just something that i can't pass up! it makes my morning and keeps my hair so shiny it's unreal. i love the way my hair looks and feels when i use moroccan oil. sometimes i put it in when my hair is still a little damp to keep it from weighing me down
Ali P.
conway
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! it smells heavenly. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. but not only does it look better it feellllsss healthier. I normally just purchase the small travel size because the full size is wayy to pricey in my opinion. the small travel size will last you a long time as you only need like two dime size pumps for long hair
Allison C.
Solon, OH
I like the Moroccan oil a lot. It's s really great product. It smells really nice and does s good job of making my hair look nice and taming all of my flyaway and frizz. It's also a reasonable price for the quality of the product
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love Moroccanoil! I was offered to try it after getting my hair done at a solon and i feel in love with it. It makes your hair feel great and it also gives your hands a nice feel too. I have fizzy/wavy hair and this helped tame the frizzy and give it a more softer look. Its a great product that i think a lot of women with benefit from
Erika R.
Huntingdon Valley
Worth every penny! I am a huge fan of leaving conditioner in my hair because well if I don't my hair becomes very tough! With this oil I do not need any leave one because this gets the job done. With just a few drops it leaves my hair feeling soft, managable and silky. I love it and it also does smell good!
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I love this stuff and I swear by it! I have used for over 5 years and it's amazing. It really puts the moisture back, smells amazing, and feels amazing on my ends. I wish it soaked into the hair better on dry hair but I have a hard time with it. I will continue to buy!!
Ashley R.
Tulare , CA
When I would get my hair done my lady would put this in my hair and I loved the way it smelled and made my hair feel!! I eventually had to buy it myself because I loved it so much. It left my hair frizz free and soft but not oily at all. This oil is a Holy Grail for me!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
This product is so great! It's so soft and smoothing and makes my hair feel amazing afterwards! No matter what hairstyle I have putting a dab of this in my hand and rubbing it through my hair makes my hair so smooth and takes away all the frizz and it also smells amazing!
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this every time I wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and it smells great. I only wash my hair every three days due to the fact that it super curly and is naturally dry. It is well worth the price, and if you use it correctly it lasts for a while.
Elizabeth S.
I really like to use this oil after I have styled my hair to soften everything up and smooth out the ends. I'm constantly trying new hair oils and I eventually come back to this and think "why did I ever stop using you?!"
I have dry, coarse hair to begin with, and I'm trying to nurse over-bleached hair back to life.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora