BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lexi H.
I have been using Morrocan Oil for years and it is always the first hair product I recommend to friends and family. It helps with hair growth, shine, and styling. A little pricey but lasts a very long time and the quality of the product is well worth it! Sometimes I use a dab on my face as well for extra moisture too.
Zodico M.
Sinking Spg, PA
This stuff is amazing. The oil is very light to use on the hair. It's smells amazing and you can wear or put in hair anytime of the day. This is the most natural oil to use especially for people with curly hair, but can be used for all hair types. I always repurchase the item and I recommend it to anyone.
Katelin H.
I use this product every day after I dry my hair and after I straighten it. It smells amazing and it smoothes my hair and makes it less frizzy. It does not make my hair feel oily. I only put it on the bottom half of my hair because my scalp is oily anyways. I love this product and have used it for years!
Kohley O.
I feel that this is an amazing product both in the immediate and long term periods. The only reason I stopped using it is I have white hair and it turns it yellow very quickly. It's inexpensive and I recommend it to anyone without white hair! It's incredible
Ashley M.
Tame those fly-aways! I use this Moroccan oil when my hair is short to keep the frizzies away. It helps so much! Smells wonderful! Only have to use a small amount at a time so the bottle does last a fairly long while.
Taylor F.
Highland, MI
I used this when I was in my teenage years because I had super coarse, curly hair. I would put this in my hair when wet, and before applying heat to it, and it maintained frizz and kept my hair either super straight or held my curl all day. Not to mention it smells amazing! It also does not make your hair greasy.
Pamella C.
Indian Trail, NC
My favorite oil of all time! The smell is unbelievable, it makes my hair soft and shine. You can apply after a blow drying or with Moroccan oil mask! It’s worth every penny! Can stay without it. I really recommend it.
Kelsey V.
Monroe Center IL
This thing smells so amazing. It is gentle and doesn't irritate my hair. my hair is so dry and this always works. and not to mention the scent is amazing. i use it every other day and have been loving it for what seems like forever. you have to try it!
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
I love Moroccan oil, I don't use it everyday but whenever I wash my hair I always make sure to take a little dab of this and put it in my hair. It makes my hair look amazing and smell amazing. I definitely recommend.
Sharon K.
My hair dresser gave me a sample of this and ever since I have been hooked. A little goes a long way, and I love the way it smells. One of the only hair serums that actually works for me. I feel like it does the job and my hair actually absorbs the oils.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.