BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I love this product but can only use it during the winter, I have fine, thick hair and this is a little too heavy for my hair during summertime but works great for me during the winter. I live in high altitude so my hair gets really dry during the cold months. I do recommend this to others if you have extremely dry hair.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
A great oil to use to make your hair shine and look healthy. I use this before and after i finish styling my hair with heat to bring some shine to my hair and really love putting on my ends to help them from looking dry and damaged. It takes a very small amount of product.
Rocio O.
Hialeah, FL
This product smells amazing, leaves my hair silky, smooth and easy to detangle. It is very expensive so I purchase another brand. Although this brand smells much better I believe other argon oils work just as well. If they reduce the price I would buy again.
Asheley F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Not the best but maybe my hair wasnt right for this product. There was no difference in my hair other than it was hard in the shower for my first wash after using it. Nothing happned to my hair and i used the whole bottle. So no points from me but it could just be hair type
Shelby H.
Love this for my hair, I have naturally blonder hair and this helps a lot for my dead ends and dryness! It is very simple to use and isn't too pricey which I appreciate. I was satisfied and will definitely repurchase
Monique L.
I like this on the ends of my hair when it's soaking wet just right before i put it up in a towel. It seems to help my frizz. I also like it right after its styled. Just a tiny bit at the bottom.
Joie L.
I've used this product for years and let me tell you, it's been my best friend. I dye my hair with bright red permanent dye and it kills my hair, but with the help of this oil it makes it healthy again. My hair soaks this up and it becomes so healthy! This oil detangles, softens and smoothes my hair. I love this product!
Adrian P.
Knoxville, TN
Absolutely love this product. Left my hair shiny, healthy, and incredibly soft which is exactly what I expected, not to mention it smells amazing! I constantly got compliments on how healthy my hair looked and how nice it smelled. I would definitely buy Moroccan Oil again!
Slayahontas S.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original this is very hydrating oil treatment. I believe it can be used hot, as well as, in it’s original form. It makes my hair very soft after I use it, especially after a co-wash, and it most definitely hydrates my scalp.
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
A staple product !! always got to have it smells so amazing and does wonders for the hair only need a small amount (quarter to dime size ) super concentrated I have super thick ethnic hair you can put it in wet I put it in both wet and dry. If you have thinner hair I would do it dry
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora