BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
Moroccanoil is one of my favorite products I have ever found. It is a serum that can be applied once you are out of the shower and your hair is wet. I feel as if my hair is stronger, less frizzy, and fuller when using this product. I was always satisfied with the results, just wish the product itself was more affordable.
Ashley T.
Leavenworth , KS
I LOVE this oil. It makes my hair so shiny and feel smooth, without making it look greasy. I have tried others, but this one has worked the best for me. I have normal, straight blonde hair. I got it from IPSY so I am not sure of the price, but I would willingly buy it.
Kristina J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I truly enjoy the fragrance and shine of this treatment! I use a little with my blow dry cream when my hair is wet and then apply some to my finished hair style for shine. It is a little heavier than other treatments I've tried so I recommend using minimal amounts at a time.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I love Moroccan oil. The first time I've ever used it was at the hair salon. Works perfect for my thick hair! It's not too oily. A little goes a long way. The price isn't bad. I would recommend trying a smaller bottle before buying a bigger bottle. I recommend this product.
Laura M.
Champaign, IL
The best smelling serum/oil on the market! All you need is a dime size amount to distribute throughout your hair and it will work it's magic! Very light weight and leaves my hair smooth, smelling good and moisturizer. If you choose to add more just use a little at a time as this product can make your hair oily very quickly.
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
This stuff is worth the hype! I thought I could find a dupe of the real thing but nothing beats the original! Makes my hair so soft and tames frizziness. A little goes a long way with this so I always by the cheaper sample size!
Vikki H.
Poway, CA
My hair stylist recommended the Moroccan OIl for my hair to help tame my sometimes frizzy hair and to get rid of flyaways. I prefer using it after I've flat ironed my hair and the hair is completely dry. It gives my hair a nicely set and a little sleek and shiny look to it!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Do not get discouraged by the price! A little goes a very long way.  I have had the same bottle for over a year now and still have product to go even with my long, wavy hair.  I am absolutely in love with this serum.  It gives me the shine and luster I want without feeling greasy or weighing down on my locks.
Courtney L.
I USE THE MOROCCANOIL HAIR TREATMENT ALL THE TIME. IT IS BEST TO OUT IT IN YOUR HAIR AFTER YOU WASH IT BUT NOT TOO MUCH !!! THIS BOTTLE WILL LAST YOU LIKE 4 MONTHS TO 6 MONTHS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY TIMES YOU APPLY IT. ANYTHING THAT IS MOROCCANOIL, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Caila G.
If you are into amazing smelling products then this is the Brand for you! Everything about this oil is great, it helps my hair feel healthy and smooth and I always get complimented on how delicious my hair smells when I use the Moroccanoil Treatment! If you need some serious hair oil, I would highly recommend this product
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora