BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
I just love their products. The price is decent for the results that you get. I would definitely recommend if you have thick hair or ethnic hair to use these products. It really helps keep my hair healthy and just does wonders to damaged and colored hair that needs some help.
Georgia L.
Monterey Park, CA
It smells great, but it didn't do what I had hoped it to do. It was a bit to oily and difficult to use but it did give decent moisutre to my hair. I didn't see or feel a dramatic change in my hair but maybe becausse I had a sample. I would probably try this again to see if it will work next time though.
Amber L.
Cibolo, TX
I have been a big fan of Moroccanoil for years! I’m a cosmetologist, and have been recommending Moroccanoil to friends and clients for just as long. The oil leaves my hair so smooth and tamed, but not too oily and flat. I really like that they offer a lighter formula of the oil for those of us with finer, lighter colored hair.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Highly recommend this stuff!! It is amazing. First off it smells so good I've noticed a big difference in my hair since using this it's been so soft not frizzy at all and just looks so much better it's definitely worth the price so if you've been thinking about getting it do it!!!!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love Moroccanoil!  I just so happen to use some from my boyfriend who had long hair and I was obsessed!  A little bit goes a long way and I have had that same bottle for years!  It is really light, tames the frizz, and smells great too! I would recommend it for sure if you are looking for something to tame your mane!
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
I usually don't use this product but when I do it works pretty well. My hair is always healthy and silky smooth after drying while using this. Makes hair much easier to manage and style. My only dislike is that if you get even a little too much in your hair, it becomes greasy.
Allison M.
Sacramento
I can't get over how good this product smells. I usually apply this after I shower and leave it in. A little goes a long way and it helps tame any frizz that my hair may have. I appreciate that it doesn't leave too much of an oily residue and helps my hair look healthy.
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
This best of the best products! You can find it in lots beauty supply stores. This treatment is amazing! My hair doesn't feels alive without this oil. Perfect formula, delicate smell, amazing results!
Christine G.
This is one of my favorite hair oils out there. You put in only a dime size amount starting at the ends and rub whatever is left farther up the shaft, brush, and blow dry for naturally gorgeous hair
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
I use this oil every time I wash my hair and I absolutely love it. It softens and conditions my naturally frizzy hair and over time has helped to smooth it! You only need to apply about a dime sized amount (for long hair) when wet. I highly recommend this for dry or curly hair types!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora