BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan C.
DROP EVERYTHING AND GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW! I cannot leave without this gem! It smells super duper nice! And it really does reduce the blow dry time ( I have a lot and thick hair, which makes me love it so much). Even the travel size bottle ($15) can last for at least 3 months. You should only use a quarter size and apply it on the end of your hair - which to keep your hair soft and nice.
Patricia D.
Kissimmee
Once of the best hair treatments I have ever tried!
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original gives shine and softness to your hair. Results last all day long. Perfect for every type of hair, treated or not. It is worth ever penny and I would definitely buy it for years to come.
Alison C.
Brandon, MS
If you saw my hair you'd think - gah she needs some oil everyday !!! I have naturally curly hair that frizzed like crazy when I straightened it until I found this little piece of heaven! It keeps my hair looking fresh most of the day!
Brielee H.
Cleveland, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Smells so amazing! I use this every once in a while when I want my hair to look super good! I have straight hair and I apply it before I blow dry and straighten my hair. It leaves my hair looking so smooth and soft! The only bad side to this product is the price!
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this treatment not only for my hair but for my scalp as well. It really calms in the winter when it's dry and irritated and a little goes along way. I also use it after bleaching my hair. It really de-frizzes my ends. A little expensive but lasts forever for multiple uses!
Jackie T.
Lehi, UT
I've bleached my hair so it's getting dry and brittle this stuff keeps my hair super soft smells so good last a long time I only use half a pump it's not to expensive but it's totally worth the price.
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
This product is an absolute must for me. I use it all summer to ensure my hair does not dry out from the sun and water activity. It smells phenomenal. Although it is a bit expensive I feel the results are completely worth every penny.
Alanna D.
Kent, OH
I have really curly and pretty fizzy hair so I love hair oils. A little goes a long way with this product though, so just use a very small amount and build it up. The best way to use hair oils is after the shower when your hair is towel dried, start at the ends, don't get too close to the roots because your hair will look greasy.
Stormy H.
Austin, TX
I have really thick hair and on days when it's totally out of control this stuff really helps. It smooths out any flyaways and keeps my frizziness tame. Not to mention it smells phenomenal and it's not too heavy on my hair. I wouldn't recommend using it on an everyday basis but two times a week makes such a big difference.
Haley M.
Huntingtown, MD
This product leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth! I just put about a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand after I get out of the shower and work it through the ends of my hair. I then blow dry it or let it dry naturally. It tames my frizz pretty well. If you use too much though, it can make your hair feel a little heavy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora