BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emily J.
Champaign, IL
While this product smells great and the packaging is so cute, it was a bit heavy for my hair. This oil is great if you have thicker hair, but if you thinner hair it may be a bit heavy. Overall I wasn't personally satisfied, but many of my other friends use this product and love it!
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best hair oils. It's a bit expensive but it is worth it. It helps your hair dry faster and frizz free. It also smells great. I have bleached blonde hair and it gives me the moisture I need.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
The product works well and definitely produces results. Your hair is noticeably softer and is good especially if you hear style your hair. I have just 2 complaints- it is very thick and doesn't spread very well, or at least as well as I would have liked. It also is more expensive than other products available that work just as well.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I buy it at CosmoProf all the time. Very much worth it's price. If you have split ends or damaged hair this is a perfect product for you. Not only does it smell nice BUT it gives your hair some moisture back
Paige L.
Santa Barbara, CA
This product SAVED my hair! It got rid of so much of my frizz, plus it smells good! All my friends noticed a huge difference in my hair and were begging me for me to tell them what I did to decrease my frizz. I was beyond satisfied with this. Also, the treatment comes in travel sizes which are perfect for weeks off or for a test run.
Mildred A.
Carrollton, TX
This product is awesome for curly dry hair. You can see instant results in a few seconds when you use this product. It treats the hair as well as leaving it feeling silly and shiny. I recommend this product for instant results. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Maria L.
Sacramento
I love this stuff! I have really thick curly hair so after I wash my hair I'll put this in and comb it out. Put it in a braid till it dries usually overnight and my curls look amazing. If it gets a little frizzy just add a little more. Simple and great
Surabhi V.
I have always had long hair and for someone who has longer stresses need extreme care. Hence Moroccan oil made it easy to detangle my hair after a hair shower. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky.
Moroccan oil has helped me save a lot of money on hair spas and deep conditioning therapies. It lasts for 3 months which is amazing.
Alison H.
This. Is. Amazing! Best oil out there. The entire line is really great. Awesome brand that does what it says it does. I have foiled blonde hair & this keeps it healthy & shinny without weighing it down.
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
This stuff smells amazing, and sinks right into your hair leaving it soft, tame and great smelling.  It doesn't leave an oily build up on my fine, thin hair either.  Which is great, cause other oils have left me feeling greasy, so I was really pleased with the results of this one
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora